BHU PET 2019
The Banaras Hindu University conducts Postgraduate Entrance Test for Post graduation courses every year commonly known as BHU PET. The university is located at Varanasi in Uttar Pradesh. Candidates willing to do their post graduation in this university should undergo PET and should be qualified in it.
Exam Name: Banaras Hindu University Postgraduate Entrance Test
Commonly Called as: BHUPET
Exam Type: PG Entrance Exam
Exam Category: National Level
About BHU Postgraduate Entrance Test
The Banaras Hindu University shall conduct Postgraduate Entrance Test for admission to various Postgraduate Courses as given hereunder for the Session 2019-2020. Admissions will be made according to merit in the PET, subject to fulfilling of eligibility requirements mentioned below and availability of seats in the particular Course for which the candidate has applied for and appeared in the Entrance Test. These Courses have been divided into “General Courses”, “Professional Courses” and “Special Courses”. List of PET: Click Here
Eligibility Criteria for BHU PET 2019
Candidates who want to write BHU PET exam must fulfil the eligibility criteria for the exam. It is given below:
• Candidates must passed degree in a recognized university.
• Carefully read the information brochure about the eligibility of specific course they wish to do.
• The candidates applying for the exam may be Indians or Non-Indians.
• Candidates should go through the following link to know the eligibility for the specific course they wish to apply.
Application Process of BHU PET 2019
The applicants of BHU PET must follow the following application process in order to write the entrance exam conducted by university. The application process is mentioned below in a clear cut way:
• The Application forms for PET exam are available on the University website.
• Once you get the form read all instructions carefully.
• Fill the all details asked in the form.
• Fill the form with all valid details
• Upload the photograph on following the instruction regarding the size of photograph.
• Make sure that you have given correct details of address, email id as they are used for the further communication about exam results and download admit card.
Registration Fee for BHU PET 2019
The students who wish to apply for Postgraduate Entrance Test 2019 must pay the following mentioned fees to seek admission:
• Registration fee varies for different categories.
• For details regarding the application fee visit the official website mentioned below.
Syllabus and Exam pattern for BHU PET 2019
For BHU Postgraduate Entrance Test 2019 the exam pattern is different for different courses. The candidate can write different courses and if he writes more than two courses then he should attend the exam on different dates of that particular exam conducted. The selection of the candidate is based on the merit he got in the exam.
Note: For complete details regarding the syllabus and Exam pattern of the exam visit the information bulletin.
Important Dates of BHU PET 2019
The below mentioned are important dates for BHU Postgraduate Entrance Test:
• Online registration for application will start from 1st week of March 2019
• Last date of registration for application will be last week of April 2019
• Admit card will be available a week prior to the examination
• Examination will be conducted by 3rd week of May 2019
• Results will be announced by last week of June 2019
• Counselling process will start from 2nd week of July 2019
Counselling Process for BHU PET 2019
The candidates to go through counselling process of PET should qualify through the entrance test of their respective course chosen. They should carry the below mentioned certificates while going to counselling:
• Transfer Certificate
• Migration Certificate if passed from a university other than BHU
• 10th Certificates
• Intermediate Certificates
• PET admit card issued from the office
• Caste certificate
• For more details click on the link provided below.
Banaras Hindu University,
Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India – 221 005
Helpline Call: 085745 87668 / 070541 23586 / 094151 34225
Entrance Exam website: bhuonline.in