BHU Law 2019
Banaras Hindu University Law Entrance Test is abbreviated as BHU LLB. This examination is conducted for students who are willing to pursue their graduations in LLB (Bachelor of Law). Candidates can apply for this examination after checking their eligibility.
Exam Name: Banaras Hindu University Law Entrance Test
Commonly Called as: BHU LLB
Exam Type: UG Entrance Exam
Exam Category: University Level
About BHU Law
There are 9 exam centres where BHU LLB entrance examinations are conducted namely: Varanasi, Mirzapur, Gorakhpur, Lucknow, Kolkata, Delhi, Hyderabad, Chennai and Rajiv Gandhi South Campus. There are 300 seats available for BHU LLB courses. It is 3 years LLB program.
Eligibility Criteria for BHU LLB 2019
To get eligible in BHU Law entrance exam and study in this University candidate are required to meet the following eligibility criteria:
• Candidate should have complete their graduations in B.A or B.Sc or B.Com from any recognized university
• Candidates must have secure minimum 50% aggregate marks considering all the graduations subjects.
• Candidate’s age should not be more than 30 years.
Application Process in BHU LLB 2019
Candidates who are interested to give BHU Law Entrance needs to fill the application form online only. The application form will be available on the official site from 2nd week of March 2019 and last date to submit the application form will be by 1st week of April 2019
• Candidates need to submit their application form online only
• Candidates are suppose to fill the required information correctly during online registration of this entrance examination
• Candidate can make the fees payment online by using either debit or credit card
• Fees for General Category students will be Rs. 500/- whereas Rs. 250/- will be the fees for reserved category students.
• The last date for submitting the application is by 1st week of April 2019
Registration Fees of BHU LLB 2019
The registration fees for BHU Law entrance test for candidates of General category need to pay Rs. 500/- where as reserved category candidates need to pay Rs. 250/-. Candidates can pay their registration fees online by using either debit or credit card. Candidates are suppose to register and pay the fees before 1st week of April 2019
Age Limit for BHU LLB Entrance Exam 2019
Candidate’s age should not be more than 30 years to apply for BHU Law.
Exam Pattern for BHU LLB Entrance Exam 2019
BHU Law Entrance Examination will be conducted in 3rd week of May 2019. The syllabus and exam pattern are mentioned below:
• The exam duration will be of 2 hours
• There will be 150 multiple choice questions
• The questions will be available both in Hindi and English languages
• The total marks for the examination will be of 450 marks
• On every correct answer 3 marks are given and on every wrong answer 1 mark will be deducted.
• The questions will be based on General Awareness, Current Affairs, Common Legal Knowledge, Aptitude and Mental Ability and lastly Language Comprehension.
Admit Card for BHU LLB 2019
The admit card of the candidate will be available on the official site of Banaras Hindu University. After the announcement of hall ticket the candidate able to download the card by filling up the application number. Candidate can download and take the print out of their admit card. The hall ticket will be available a week prior to the examination
Note: Hall ticket will not be send by post, candidates are suppose to download the admit card from the official site only.
Results of BHU LLB 2019
Every year the entrance examination is conducted in the month of June and the results of BHU LLB Entrance Exam are declared by the 1st week of June 2019. The result of the applicants will be available on the official website where students can mention their enrolment number and can check their results.
Important Dates of BHU LLB 2019
The below mentioned are important dates for BHU Law Entrance Exam:
• Online registration for application will start from 2nd week of March 2019
• Last date to submit the application form will be by 1st week of April 2019
• Admit card will be available a week prior to the examination
• Examination will start by 3rd week of May 2019
• Results will be announced by 1st week of June 2019
• Counselling will start from 3rd week of July 2019
Counselling Process of BHU LLB 2019
Shortlisted candidates are supposed to login in to the official site and check their counselling dates. Selected candidates have to carry their original mark-sheets and certificates at the time of counselling and if they fail to carry their original certificates and mark-sheets their admission will be cancelled. Downloaded mark-sheets and certificates are not allowed. The counselling process would start tentatively in 3rd week of July 2019.
Faculty of Law, Banaras Hindu University,
Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India – 221 005.
Dean Office Ph.: 91+0542+2307631, 2369018, 6701896
Entrance Exam website: bhuonline.in