AWES CWAT 2019
Army Welfare Education Society is abbreviated by AWES. Combined Written Admission Test is abbreviated as CWAT. Every year, CWAT is conducted by Army College of Dental Sciences (ACDS) but AWES is responsible for this entrance examination. This examination is conducted for undergraduates who are willing to build their career in dental or science.
Exam Name: Army College of Dental Sciences Combined Written Admission Test
Commonly Called as: AWES CWAT
Exam Type: UG Entrance Exam
Exam Category: State Level
About Combined Written Admission Test
By giving AWES CWAT examination, candidates can get admission in BDS, B.Sc, or Nursing courses in Army College of Dental Sciences (ACDS), Secunderabad, Army College of Nursing (ACN), Jalandhar and Army Institute of Nursing (AIN), Guwahati. Every year there are large numbers of candidates who appear for this examination. There are approx 14 centres where candidates can apply for the examination. By using code number available in front of centre candidate can opt for examination.
Eligibility Criteria for AWES CWAT 2019
o get eligible in AIN CWAT entrance examination and study in this University candidate are required to meet the following eligibility criteria:
• It is mandatory for the candidate to be a child of army person who are serving or ex-service man of army.
• Candidates applying for BDS course have to pass 10+2 or equivalent examination from any recognized university having Physics, Chemistry and English to be the mandatory subject and even any one from Mathematics or Biology. Candidate’s aggregate marks should be 50%
• Candidate applying for B.Sc course have to pass 10+2 or equivalent examination from any recognized university having Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English to be major subjects. Candidate’s aggregate marks should be minimum 50%
• The age of the candidate should be above 17 years.
Application Process in AWES CWAT 2019
Candidates who are interested to give ACN CWAT needs to fill the application form. The application form will be available on the official site from January 2019 and last date to submit the application form will be by February 2019
• Applications forms will be available at the specified centres where candidates are supposed to purchase the applications forms.
• Fill the application form without making any mistakes and enter the correct details
• Check the documents mentioned in the application form and attach those documents along with application form.
• Send the application form along with necessary documents to administration office or they can visit the office and submit the documents as well as application form in person.
• If candidates go in person to get the application form than the registration fees will be Rs. 700/- but if they send it through registered post than the registration fees will be Rs. 750/- which they need to pay through demand draft.
Registration Fees of AWES CWAT 2019
The registration fees for Combined Written Admission Test is Rs. 700/- if candidates get the application form in person by visiting the centres but if they send it through registered post than the registration fees will be Rs. 750/- which they need to pay through demand draft. Candidates are supposed to fill the application form by February 2019.
Age Limit for AWES CWAT 2019
Candidate’s age should be above 17 years to apply for this examination.
Exam Pattern for Combined Written Admission Test 2019
CWAT Exam will be conducted in April 2019. The syllabus and exam pattern are mentioned below:
• The examination duration will be of 2 hours
• There will be total 100 multiple choice questions
• The questions will be based on CBSE syllabus for class 10+2
• Questions will be based on Botany, Zoology, Physics and Chemistry
Admit Card for CWAT 2019
The admit card of the candidate will be available on the official site of AWES. After the announcement of hall ticket the candidate able to download the card by filling up the application number. Candidate can download and take the print out of their admit card. The hall ticket will be available by March 2019
Note: Admit card will not be send by post, candidates are suppose to download the hall ticket from the official site only.
Results of AWES CWAT 2019
Every year the entrance examination is conducted in the month of June and the results of AWES CWAT are declared by June 2019. The results of the applicants will be available on the official website where students can mention their enrolment number and can check their result.
Important Dates of AWES CWAT 2019
The below mentioned are important dates for Combined Written Admission Test 2019:
• Online registration will start from January 2019
• Last date of registration without late fee will be February 2019
• Admit card is available to download by March 2019
• The entrance exam would be conducted in April 2019
Army Welfare Education Society
Building No: 202, Shankar Vihar,
Delhi Cantonment, New Delhi – 110 010.
Tel: 011-26151564, 011-26152642
Fax: 011-26151564, 011-26152642
ACDS website: www.acds.co.in
AIN website: www.ainguwahati.org
ACN website: www.acn.co.in