Andhra University Common Entrance Test is abbreviated as AUCET. This entrance test is conducted for those students who are interested take admission in various Science, Arts, Engineering and Law programs which are offered in campus of Andhra University. This is state level examination which is designed for students who are interested to pursue their career in getting post graduation degree.
Exam Name: Andhra University Common Entrance Test
Commonly Called as: AUCET
Exam Type: PG Entrance Exam
Exam Category: State Level
About Andhra University Common Entrance Test
By appearing for AUCET examination, a candidate can get admission in various post graduation courses which is offered by Andhra University like M.Sc., M.A., M.Com., M.H.R.M., M.J.M.C., M.L.ISc., M.P.Ed., M.Ed., M.Tech, M.Sc 5 -Year Integrated Course in Geology and M.A. There are total 10 examination centres where entrance examination will be conducted namely: Visakhapatnam, Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Kakinada, Rajahmundry, Eluru, Bhimavaram, Vijayawada, Guntur and Amalapuram.
Eligibility Criteria for AUCET 2019
To get eligible in AUCET entrance examination and study in this University candidate are required to meet the following eligibility criteria:
• It is mandatory for the applicant to have their bachelor’s degree from any recognized university
• Candidates have to secure at least 50% aggregate marks in their bachelor degree
• As every post graduation program have different eligibility criteria so interested candidates are suppose to visit official site to get detail information regarding eligibility.
• Candidate’s age should be above 21 years to apply for this examination.
Application Process in AUCET 2019
Candidates who are interested to give Andhra University CET Entrance Examination needs to fill the application form online only. The application form will be available on the official site from 2nd week of March 2019 and last date to submit the application form will be 3rd week of April 2019.
• Interested candidates are supposed to visit the official site and download the application form.
• After fill the application form carefully, candidates are suppose to follow the instructions mentioned in the form to apply for the examination.
• After completion of form, candidates are supposed to pay Rs. 400/- using debit/credit card or net banking services.
• The last date to submit the application form will be 3rd week of April 2019
Registration Fees of AUCET 2019
The registration fees for AU CET 2018 is Rs. 400/-. Interest candidate can pay the application fees through debit or credit card. If candidate is not able to submit their forms by 3rd week of April 2019 than candidate is suppose to make payment of Rs. 1000/- as late fee and can submit the application form by 4th week of April 2019.
Age Limit for AUCET 2019
Candidate’s age should be above 21 years to apply for this examination.
Exam Pattern for AUCET 2019
AUCET Entrance Examination will be conducted in 1st week of May 2019. The syllabus and exam pattern are mentioned below:
• There are total 90 questions which are bifurcated in 3 parts.
• Part A contains 40 questions
• Part B contains 30 questions
• Part C contains 20 questions
• On every correct answer 1 mark is given and on wrong answer 1/4 mark is deducted.
• According to the course selection the syllabus differs so for syllabus, candidates are suppose to visit the official site.
Hall Ticket for AUCET 2019
The hall ticket of the candidate will be available on the official site of Andhra University. After the announcement of admit card the candidate able to download the card by filling up the application number. Candidate can download and take the print out of their admit card. The hall ticket will be available a week prior to the examination.
Note: Admit card will not be send by post, candidates are suppose to download the hall ticket from the official site only.
Results of AUCET 2019
Every year the entrance examination is conducted in the month of June and the result of AUCET 2019 are declared by the last week of May 2019. The results of the applicants will be available on the official website where students can mention their enrolment number and can check their results.
Important Dates of AUCET 2019
The below mentioned are important dates for AUCET 2019:
• Online registration will start from 2nd week of March 2019
• Last date of registration without late fee will be 3rd week of April 2019
• Last date of registration with late fee will be 4th week of April 2019
• Admit card is available to download a week prior to the examination
• The entrance exam would be conducted in 1st Week of May 2019
• Results will be announced by last week of May 2019
• Counselling process will start by 2nd week of June 2019
Counselling Process of AUCET 2019
Shortlisted candidates are supposed to login in to the official site and check their counselling dates. Selected candidates have to carry their original mark-sheets and certificates at the time of counselling and if they fail to carry their original certificates and mark-sheets their admission will be cancelled. Downloaded mark-sheets and certificates are not allowed. The counselling process would start tentatively in 2nd week of June 2019.
Vijayanagar Palace, Peda Waltair,
Visakhapatnam – 530 071, Andhra Pradesh, India
Ph No: 91 8125111998, +91 9160666721
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com