AU AIMEE 2019
Annamalai University All India Medical Entrance Exam is abbreviated as AU AIMEE. Annamalai University is located in Tamil Nadu and offers various medical courses for undergraduates every year. The entrance examination is conducted so that applicants are able to take admission in various medical and dental courses like MBBS, BDS, B.SC, Nursing, B.Pharma etc.
Exam Name: Annamalai University All India Medical Entrance Exam
Commonly Called as: AU AIMEE Entrance Exam
Exam Type: UG Entrance Exam
Exam Category: National Level
About AU AIMEE
Applicants are supposed to give offline examinations where they need to mark their answers in the OMR sheet. The entrance examination will be conducted in the selected centres in Tamil Nadu. There are 150 seats allotted to MBBS programs, 100 seats for BDS, B.Sc and B.Pharma programs and 30 seats for B.P.T programs.
Eligibility Criteria for AU AIMEE 2019
To get eligible in AU AIMEE entrance examination and study in this University candidate are required to meet the following eligibility criteria:
• It is mandatory for the applicant to be a citizen of India
• Candidate must have passed 10+2 examination from any recognized university having major subjects namely Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English
• General category candidates need to secure minimum 50% aggregate marks in the major subjects where as reserved category candidate are supposed to secure minimum 40% aggregate marks in major subjects.
• Candidates whose age is above 17 years and less than 35 years for applying the examination.
Application Process in AU AIMEE 2019
Candidates who are interested in giving AU AIMEE Entrance Exam can apply for the entrance examination using 3 different modes. The availability of the examination will be started from 1st week of May 2019 and last date to apply for the entrance examination will be last week of May 2019.
• Interested candidates can get their application form after paying the fees of application form from the administrator officer.
• Candidates can get the application form after sending the demand draft along with self addressed envelope stamps of Rs. 25. The demand draft should be in favour of “The Registrar, Annamalai University, Annamalainagar – 608002” payable at Chennai
• Candidate can download the application form from the official site and need to fill it up. Candidate can send the application form along with DD on the official address of Annamalai University.
• The registration fees is Rs. 300/- for applying for the entrance examination
Registration Fees of AU AIMEE 2019
The registration fees for AU AIMEE entrance examination is Rs. 300/-. Interested candidates can either pay the fees through cash by visiting the administrative office or can pay the fees by preparing demand draft in favour of “The Registrar, Annamalai University, Annamalainagar – 608002” payable at Chennai.
Age Limit for AU AIMEE 2019
Candidates whose age is above 17 years and less than 35 years for applying for AU AIMEE entrance examination.
Exam Pattern for AU AIMEE 2019
AU AIMEE Entrance Examination will be conducted in 1st week of June 2019. The syllabus and exam pattern are mentioned below:
• The exam duration is of 3 hours
• There are 2 papers where each paper consist of 120 questions
• Part – I paper consists of Biology questions it has 60 questions from botany and 60 questions from Zoology
• Part – II paper consists of Physical science questions it has 60 questions from physics and 60 questions from chemistry
• Total there are 240 questions
• The syllabus of the examination will be same as 12th standard by Tamil Nadu board.
Hall Ticket for AU AIMEE 2019
The admit card of the candidate will be available on the official site of Annamalai University. After the announcement of hall ticket the candidate able to download the card by filling up the application number. Candidate can download and take the print out of their hall ticket. The admit card will be available a week prior to the examination.
Note: Admit card will not be send by post, candidates are suppose to download the hall ticket from the official site only.
Results of AU AIMEE 2019
Every year the entrance examination is conducted in the month of June and the result of AU AIMEE are declared by the 1st week of July 2019. The results of the applicants will be available on the official website where students can mention their enrolment number and can check their results.
Important Dates of AU AIMEE 2019
The below mentioned are important dates for Annamalai University AIMEE 2019:
• Online registration will start from 1st week of May 2019
• Last date of registration will be last week of May 2019
• Admit card is available to download a week prior to the examination
• The entrance exam would be conducted in 1st Week of June 2019
• Results will be announced by 1st week of July 2019
• Counselling process will start by 2nd week of July 2019
Counselling Process of AU AIMEE 2019
Shortlisted candidates will not be intimated regarding counselling through separate letters. They are supposed to check the list and the date which will be available on annamalaiuniversity.ac.in Selected candidates have to carry their original mark-sheets and certificates at the time of counselling and if they fail to carry their original certificates and mark-sheets their admission will be cancelled. Downloaded mark-sheets and certificates are not allowed. The counselling process would start tentatively in 2nd week of July 2019.
Chidambaram, Annamalai Nagar,
Tamilnadu, India – 608 002.