ASSO CET 2019
ASSO CET is a national level entrance test which is conducted by Association of Management of Unaided Private Medical and Dental Colleges which is abbreviated as AMUPMDC. The exam is conducted for students who are interest to build their career and want to take admission in MBBS and BDS courses which are available in the colleges of Maharashtra.
Exam Name: Association of Managements of Unaided Private Medical and Dental Colleges Association Common Entrance Test
Commonly Called as: ASSO CET
Exam Type: UG Entrance Exam
Exam Category: National Level
About ASSO CET
There are 24 private Medical and Dental colleges available in Maharashtra. Among these there are 24 institutions out of which 5 are medical colleges and rest 19 are dental colleges. There are 1070 seats for MBBS, 1780 seats for BDS, 1675 seats for BAMS, 855 seats for Physiotherapy.
Eligibility Criteria for ASSO CET 2019
To get eligible in ASSO CET entrance examination and study in this University candidate are required to meet the following eligibility criteria:
• It is mandatory for the candidate to be Indian Citizen
• Candidates from General category need to have at least 50% marks where as for reserved category candidates at least 40% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects taken in HSC or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
• The age limit of the candidate should be between 17 and 25 years.
Application Process in ASSO CET 2019
Candidates who are interested in giving ASSO UG CET can apply only through online mod. The application form will be available by last week of March 2019.
• Interested candidates need to fill application form which they need to submit along with latest photograph and signature.
• Candidates are supposed to fill the form carefully as after submission of the form, candidates aren’t allowed to make any changes in that.
• The application fee for all the category is Rs. 3000/- which candidates are supposed to directly pay to State Bank of India’s account of AMUPMDC. This is according to the instructions given by them.
• Candidates are supposed to follow the instructions mentioned in application form and are suppose to fill the form accordingly. Also candidates are supposed to attach the mentioned document.
• The last date of submitting the application form is by last week of April 2019
Registration Fees of ASSO CET 2019
The registration fees of ASSO CET UG is Rs. 3000 which can be paid either through cash or by transferring the amount in State Bank of India account of AMUPMDC
Age Limit for ASSO CET 2019
The age limit of the candidate should be between 17 and 25 years who are willing to appear for ASSO CET exam.
Exam Pattern for ASSO CET 2019
ASSO CET Entrance Examination will be conducted in 3rd week of May 2019. The exam pattern is mentioned below:
• The exam duration is of 3 hours
• The syllabus will be the same as HSC examination of Maharashtra State Board for Physics, Chemistry and Biology
• The questions will be in English
• There will be 200 questions which candidates are suppose to answer in span of 2 hours.
• Each question will be of 1 mark each.
• There will be 100 questions from Biology and rest 50 questions from Physics as well as Chemistry.
Admit Card for ASSO CET 2019
The hall ticket of the candidate will be available on the official site of ASSO CET. After the announcement of admit card the candidate able to download the card by filling up the application number. Candidate can download and take the print out of their hall ticket. Students will be able to download the admit card by 3rd week of May 2019.
Note: Admit card will not be send by post, candidates are suppose to download the admit card from the official site only.
Results of ASSO CET 2019
Every year the entrance examination is conducted in the month of May and the result of ASSO CET UG are declared by the last week of May 2019. The results of the applicants will be available on the official website where students can mention their enrolment number and can check their results.
Important Dates of ASSO CET 2019
The below mentioned are important dates for Asso CET UG 2019:
• Online registration will start from last week of March 2019
• Last date of submission of Application form without late fee is by last week of April 2019
• The entrance exam would be conducted in 3rd week of May 2019
• Results will be announced by last week of May 2019
• Counselling process would start from 2nd June 2019
Counselling Process of ASSO CET 2019
The counselling process for shortlisted candidates will start from 2nd June 2019. Candidates are suppose to download the Allotment Order by signing in through candidates login. Shortlisted candidates can also come to know the allotment or re-allotment details through a SMS on your registered mobile number. Shortlisted candidates can find out their details by login in through candidate login where they need to enter their id number, admit card number, date of birth and capcha code. It is mandatory for all shortlisted students to carry all the documents with them at the time of counselling process.
268/70, Chandresh Bhuvan,
Gr. Floor, Room No-9,
Shahid Bhagat Singh Road,
Fort, Mumbai – 400 001.
Ph No: 022-22641361/22641603
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org