CEE Assam 2019
Assam Common Entrance Exam is abbreviated as Assam CEE. Every year this exam is conducted by Dibrugarh University. Every year this exam is conducted in the month of May. This is state level examination. The exam is designed for undergraduates who are looking for their graduation in Medical and Engineering course.
Exam Name: Assam Common Entrance Exam
Commonly Called as: Assam CEE
Exam Type: UG Entrance Exam
Exam Category: State Level
About CEE Assam
Students who are interested to take admission in medical and engineering colleges of Assam have to clear this examination. The exam is conducted for students who are interested to pursue their career in medical or engineering.
Eligibility Criteria for Assam CEE 2019
To get eligible in CEE Assam entrance examination and study in various colleges in Assam candidate are required to meet the following eligibility criteria:
• It is mandatory for the candidate to be the permanent residence of Assam and Indian Citizen
• Candidate must have passed 12th or other equivalent examination from any recognized university.
• It is mandatory for the candidate to secure 50% aggregate marks for general category and 45% aggregate marks for reserved category
• Candidate must have studied English, Mathematical, Physics and Chemistry as their subjects
• For general category the age limit is between 17 and 21 years but for reserved category the age limit is extended up to 23 years.
Application Process in Assam CEE 2019
Candidates who are interested in giving CEE Assam can apply only through online mod. The application form will be available by 1st week of April 2019
• Candidates are supposed to pay the application fee which is Rs. 1140 + Rs. 60 bank charge. Candidates can pay the fees through SBI challan
• After submission of application, candidate will get an e-challan which will be generated automatically and candidates are requested to take the print out of it.
• Candidates won’t be able to make correction in their form once it is submitted
• Candidates are supposed to deposit the total amount in any SBI branch.
• The last date of submitting the application form is by 3rd week of April 2019
Registration Fees of Assam CEE 2019
The registration fees for CEE Assam is Rs. 1200/- which candidate can pay in any SBI branch. The application fee is of Rs. 1140/- and Rs. 60/- is the bank charges which sum up to Rs. 1200/-
Age Limit for CEE Assam 2019
For general category the age limit is between 17 and 21 years but for reserved category the age limit is extended up to 23 years.
Exam Pattern for Assam CEE 2019
CEE Assam Entrance Examination will be conducted in 3rd week of May 2019. The exam pattern is mentioned below:
• The exam duration is of 2 hours per section
• There will be 100 multiple choice question per section
• Each question will be of 1 mark
Admit Card for Assam CEE 2019
The admit card of the candidate will be available on the official site of Assam CEE. After the announcement of hall ticket the candidate able to download the card by filling up the application number. Candidate can download and take the print out of their admit card. Students will be able to download the hall ticket by 2nd week of May 2019.
Note: Admit card will not be send by post, candidates are suppose to download the admit card from the official site only.
Results of Assam CEE 2019
Every year the entrance examination is conducted in the month of May and the result of Assam CEE 2019 are declared by 1st week of June 2019. The results of the applicants will be available on the official website where students can mention their enrolment number and can check their results.
Important Dates of Assam CEE 2019
The below mentioned are important dates for Assam Common Entrance Exam 2019:
• Online registration will start from 1st week of April 2019
• Last date of submission of Application form is by 3rd week of April 2019
• Admit Card would be given to the candidates from 2nd week of May 2019
• The entrance exam would be conducted in 3rd Week of May 2019
• Results will be announced by 1st week of June 2019
• Counselling process would start from 3rd June 2019
Counselling Process of Assam Common Entrance Exam 2019
The counselling process for shortlisted candidates will start from 3rd June 2019. Candidates are supposed to download the Allotment Order by signing in through candidate’s login. Shortlisted candidates can also come to know the allotment or re-allotment details through a SMS on your registered mobile number. Shortlisted candidates can find out their details by login in through candidate login where they need to enter their id number, admit card number, date of birth and capcha code. It is mandatory for all shortlisted students to carry all the documents with them at the time of counselling process.
Dibrugarh-786004, Assam, India
Tel No.: +91 0373-2370239
Fax: +91 0373-2370323
University Website: www.dibru.ac.in