AP LAWCET 2019
Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test is abbreviated as AP LAWCET. It is the state level examination which is conducted for undergraduate students who are willing to do graduations in law. The exam is conducted every year by Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education, Hyderabad. AP LAWCET is the entrance exam for taking admission in 5 year and 3 year undergraduate law programs.
Exam Name: Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test
Commonly Called as: AP LAWCET
Exam Type: UG Entrance Exam
Exam Category: State Level
Every year there are lakhs of students who register themselves for AP LAWCET examination. There are total 8030 seats available for Law programmes which are distributed between 49 different colleges of Andhra Pradesh for 3 years LLB programmes. There are 3800 seats which are distributed among 38 colleges of Andhra Pradesh for 5 year integrated Law programs. The exam will be conducted in 10 cities across the state namely Anantapuram, Kadapa, Guntur, Kurnool, Nellore, Rajahmundry, Srikakulam, Tirupati, Vijayawada and Vishakhapatnam
Eligibility Criteria for AP LAWCET 2019
To get eligible in APLAWCET entrance examination and study in this University candidate are required to meet the following eligibility criteria:
• Candidates who are interested to take admission in 3 years law programs than they should have graduate degree with at least 45% of aggregate marks.
• Candidate who are interested to take their admission in 5 years law programs than they should must have 10+2 certificate with at least 45% of aggregate marks.
• The passing category of reserved category for both 3 years and 5 years law programs is 40% of aggregate marks.
• Candidate whose age is below 30 years can appear for 3 years or 5 years of law programs.
Application Process in AP LAWCET 2019
Candidates who are interested in giving AP LAWCET Entrance Exam can apply only through online mode. The application form will be available by 4th week of March 2019.
• Candidates who are willing to appear for AP LAWCET examination are supposed to fill the application form which will be available on the official site i.e. www.aplawcet.org
• Candidates can pay the fees online by choosing “Debit or Credit Card mode or Net Banking or AP Online”.
• After paying the fees the candidates are able to apply online and can fill the form of AP LAWCET.
• Candidates are suppose to pay Rs. 350/- as application fees.
• The last date of submitting the application form is by last week of April 2019
Registration Fees of AP LAWCET 2019
The registration fees for AP LAWCET entrance examination is Rs. 350/- up to last week of April 2019. However, if the candidate have missed the last date for submitting the fees and applying online still the candidate have the chance to apply for the examination by paying Rs. 500/- as late fee up to 1st week of May 2019. Even if the candidate have missed out the second chance, still the candidate can apply by paying Rs. 1000/- as late fee up to mid of May 2019 and the last chance to apply for this examination by paying Rs. 1500/- as late fee up to last week of May 2019.
Age Limit for AP LAWCET 2019
The candidate age should be below 30 years than only he/she can apply for the examination.
Syllabus for AP LAWCET 2019
AP LAWCET Entrance Examination will be conducted in last week of May 2019. The syllabus and exam pattern are mentioned below:
• The exam will be conducted in 10 different cities across the state namely Anantapuram, Kadapa, Guntur, Kurnool, Nellore, Rajahmundry, Srikakulam, Tirupati, Vijayawada and Vishakhapatnam
• The duration of the examination will be 1 hour and 30 minutes.
• There will be 120 multiple choice questions which will be available in both English and Telugu language.
• The total marks of AP LAWCET would be 120
• Each question consists of 1 mark
• There would be 30 questions related to General Knowledge and Mental Ability. 30 questions related to Current Affairs and last 60 question related to Aptitude for Study of Law.
Hall Ticket for AP LAWCET 2019
The hall ticket of the candidate will be available on the official site of APLAWCET. After the announcement of admit card the candidate able to download the card by filling up the application number. Candidate can download and take the print out of their admit card. Students will be able to download the admit card a week prior to the examination date.
Note: Hall ticket will not be send by post, candidates are suppose to download the admit card from the official site only.
Results of APLAWCET 2019
Every year the entrance examination is conducted in the month of May and the result of AP LAWCET Entrance Exam are declared by the 2nd week of June 2019. The results of the applicants will be available on the official website where students can mention their enrolment number and can check their results.
Important Dates of AP LAWCET 2019
The below mentioned are important dates for APLAWCET 2019:
• Online application process starts by 4th week of March 2019
• The last date of submitting the application form without late fee is last week of April 2019
• Last date of submitting the application form with Rs. 500/- as late fee is 1st week of May 2019
• Last date of submitting the application form with Rs. 1000/- as late fee is mid of May 2019
• Final date of submitting the application form with Rs. 1500/- as late fee is last week of May 2019.
• Hall Tickets will be issued a week prior to the examination
• Examination will be conducted by last week of May 2019
• Results will be announced by 2nd week of June 2019
• Counselling process will start from 3rd week of October 2019
Counselling Process of AP LAWCET 2019
The counselling process for shortlisted candidates will start from 3rd week of October 2019. Candidates are supposed to download the Allotment Order by signing in through candidates login. Shortlisted candidates can also come to know the allotment or re-allotment details through a SMS on your registered mobile number. Shortlisted candidates can find out their details by login in through candidate login where they need to enter their id number, admit card number, date of birth and capcha code. It is mandatory for all shortlisted students to carry all the documents with them at the time of counselling process.
University College of Sri Krishnadevaraya University