AP EdCET 2019
AP Education Common Entrance Test is abbreviated as AP EdCET will be conducted by the Sri Venkateswara University (SVU) for admission in to B.Ed (Two years) Regular Course in the Colleges of Education in Andhra Pradesh State for the academic year 2018-2019.
Exam Name: Andhra Pradesh Education Common Entrance Test
Commonly known as: AP EdCET
Exam Category: UG Entrance Exam
Exam Level: State Level
About AP Ed.CET
The Convener, Andhra Pradesh Education Common Entrance Test 2019, Sri Venkateswara University of Tirupati conducts the AP Ed.CET 2019 on behalf of AP State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). This common entrance test is conducted every year for the admission into two years course of B.Ed.
Eligibility Criteria of AP EdCET 2019
The candidates appearing for Ed.CET exam needs to fulfill the eligibility criteria in order to apply for the entrance test:
• The candidates must be a citizen of India
• He or she must satiate the non local or local status requirements that have been laid by the council
• The candidates appearing for the entrance test must have cleared the B.A. or B. Sc or B. Sc (Home Science) or B. Com or B.E. or B. Tech or BCA or BBM
• The final year students can also apply for the entrance test
• A minimum of 50% marks in total is required to appear for the entrance test
• The B. E. or B. Tech students with Mathematics or Science as their compulsory subject are also eligible for the exam
• If the candidates belong to reserved category, then the minimum marks that they need to attain is 40%
Application Process of AP EdCET 2019
The aspirants appearing for EdCET exam needs to follow the instruction vividly in order to apply for the entrance test successfully:
• The application form will be made available online and for that the candidate need to visit the official website and register
• When the login credentials are provided, the candidates shall login with the help of them and access the application form
• While filling up the form, the candidates must do it carefully
• In case the candidates go wrong somewhere, then they can hit the edit button to make the modification before pressing Submit
• The details must be verified thoroughly before submitting the application form
• The duly filled application form will be available online for modification even after the submission of the same, but there is a time frame for that
• Digital signature and scanned photograph is required to complete the application form
• A valid mobile number must be entered
Application fee of AP EdCET 2019
The candidates need to pay a sum of Rs. 300 if they belong to general category. But, if they belong to SC/ ST category, then they will have to pay Rs. 150.
Age limit of AP EdCET 2019
The candidates must be a minimum of 19 years of age as of the examination year. There is no maximum limit of age.
Exam Pattern of AP EdCET 2019
AP Ed.CET exam pattern and syllabus are mentioned below:
Hall Ticket of AP EdCET 2019
The Hall Ticket will be made available online by the middle of May and the candidates need to download it from there. The candidates shall take a printout of the Hall Ticket and carry it to the examination hall along with an identity proof.
Results of AP EdCET 2019
The candidates can now check their AP Ed.CET 2019 results online in the month of June. They can enter the hall ticket number to check the result online.
Important Dates of AP EdCET 2019
The candidates must note down the important dates of EdCET 2019, so that they can appear in the exam successfully:
• The application form will be made available online from the month of March 2019
• The applicants can submit online till the 3rd week of April 2019
• Hall ticket is available to download from 1st week of May 2019
• The exam will be held in the month of May 2019
• Results will be announced by 2nd week of June 2019
• Counselling process will start by last week of June 2019
Counselling Process for AP EdCET 2019
Shortlisted candidates of EdCET will be allowed for counselling process. The certificates should carry following documents while going to counselling. For more details regarding the process of counselling visit the official website given below.
Convener, AP Ed.CET-2018,
Sri VenkaTeswara University,
Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh State.
Ph No: 0877-2289367, 2289557
Website: www.apedcet.org or apedcet.apsche.ac.in