AP ECET 2017
Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test is abbreviated as AP ECET. This test is conducted basically for diploma holders and for B.Sc (Mathematics) Degree holder students. The examination is conducted by JNT University Anantapur on behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education. After passing this examination candidates can peruse their career in engineering field and can choose their subjects.
Exam Name: Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test
Commonly Called as: AP ECET
Exam Type: UG Entrance Exam
Exam Category: State Level
Every year lakhs of students apply for the entrance examination of AP ECET. After clearing the entrance test of APECET students can get admission in the professional courses i.e. B.E or B.Tech. There are 7 regional test centres where the exams are conducted of APECET. The test centres are Anantapur, Kakinada, Vijaywada, Tirupati, Visakhapatnam, Guntur and Vizianagaram.
Eligibility Criteria for AP ECET 2017
To get eligible in AP ECET entrance examination and study in this University candidate are required to meet the following eligibility criteria:
• The nationality of the candidate should be Indian.
• Candidate should be a resident of State Andhra Pradesh.
• Candidate must have obtained Diploma in Engineering or Pharmacy from any recognized government organizations. Or if candidate have passed 3 years B.Sc Degree examination with Mathematics as the main subject than only they can apply for this examination
• Candidates must have obtained minimum 45% of marks in diploma program for General caste but for reserved caste they need to have atleast 20%
Application Process in AP ECET 2017
Candidates who are interested in giving APECET Entrance Exam can apply only through online mod. The application form will be available by 3rd week of March 2017.
• Candidates are suppose to visit the official website www.apeamcet.org.
• Interested candidates are supposed to make online registration for the application form on the official site.
• After registration, the candidates are supposed to fill the online application form and are suppose to pay the fees online using debit or credit card or AP online centre or Mee Seva Online Centre or AP e-Seva Online Centre.
• Candidates can also pay the application fees by sending the demand draft of application fees along with the application form on the mentioned below address.
• Once the online application process gets completed successfully than the candidate are suppose to submit the application form to the regional coordinator or the convener address.
• The last date of submitting the application form without late fee is by 3rd week of April 2017
Registration Fees of APECET 2017
The registration fees for AP ECET entrance examination is as follows:
• Rs. 300/- for Engineering (E)
Late fees after registration date is gone:
• Rs. 500 late fee by 4th week of April 2017
• Rs. 1000 late fee by last week of April 2017
• Rs. 5000 late fee by 1st week of May 2017
Age Limit for AP ECET 2017
The candidate age should be above 16 years and below 22 years for general category but for reserved category the age limit is below 25 years.
Syllabus for APECET 2017
AP ECET Entrance Examination will be conducted in 2nd week of May 2017. The syllabus and exam pattern are mentioned below:
• The exam duration is of 3 hours
• Exam paper would be of 200 marks
• For engineering exam where the subjects would be maths, Physics, Chemistry and Engineering subjects for each branch where the marks would be 50, 25, 25 and 100 respectively.
• For Pharmacy exams where the subjects would be Pharmaceutics, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmacognosy and Pharmacology where the marks would be 50 for each subject
• For B.Sc Mathematics exam where the subjects would be Mathematics, Analytical Ability and Communicative English where the marks would be 100, 50 and 50 respectively.
Hall Ticket for AP ECET 2017
The hall ticket of the candidate will be available on the official site of APECET. After the announcement of admit card the candidate able to download the card by filling up the application number. Candidate can download and take the print out of their hall ticket. Students will be able to download the admit card 15 days prior to the examination
Note: Admit card will not be send by post, candidates are suppose to download the admit card from the official site only.
Results of AP ECET 2017
Every year the entrance examination is conducted in the month of May and the results of AP ECET are declared by the last week of May 2017. The result of the applicants will be available on the official website where students can mention their enrolment number and can check their results.
Important Dates of AP ECET 2017
The below mentioned are important dates for APECET 2017:
• Online registration will start from 2nd week of March 2017
• Last date of submission of Application form without late fee is by 3rd week of April 2017
• Last date of online application form submission along with late fees of Rs. 500/- by 4th week of April 2017
• Last date of online application submission along with late fees of Rs. 1000/- by last week of April 2017
• Last date of online application form submission along with late fees of Rs. 5000/- by 1st week of May 2017
• Hall Ticket is available to download by 15 days prior to the examination.
• The entrance exam would be conducted in 2nd Week of May 2017
• Results will be announced by last week of May 2017
• Counselling process would start from 2nd week of June 2017
Counselling Process of AP ECET 2017
The counselling process for shortlisted candidates will start from 2nd June 2017. Candidates are suppose to download the Allotment Order by signing in through candidates login. Shortlisted candidates can also come to know the allotment or re-allotment details through a SMS on your registered mobile number. Shortlisted candidates can find out their details by login in through candidate login where they need to enter their id number, admit card number, date of birth and capcha code. It is mandatory for all shortlisted students to carry all the documents with them at the time of counselling process.
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Anantapur,
Ananthapuramu – 515 002