AP EAMCET 2019
Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test are abbreviated as AP EAMCET. Every year this exam is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University. Candidates who are willing to take admission in any engineering courses in the college which is located in Andhra Pradesh have to clear this examination.
Exam Name: Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test
Commonly Called as: AP EAMCET
Exam Type: UG Entrance Exam
Exam Category: State Level
About AP EAMCET 2019
Every year lakhs of students apply for the entrance examination of AP EAMCET. After clearing the entrance test of AP EAMCET students can get admission in the professional courses i.e. B.E or B.Tech or B.Sc or B.Pharm. There are 22 regional test centres where the exams are conducted of AP EAMCET. The test centres are Anakapali, Amalapuram, Anantapur, Bhimavaram, Chittoor, Eluru, Guntur, Kadapa, Kakinada, Kurnool, Machilipatnam, Nandyal, Narsaraopet, Nellore, Ongole, Proddutur, Srikakulam, Tirupathi, Vijayawada, Vishakhapatnam, Kakinanda and Viziangaram.
Eligibility Criteria for AP EAMCET 2019
To get eligible in AP EAMCET entrance examination and study in this University candidate are required to meet the following eligibility criteria:
• The nationality of the candidate should be Indian as Nationality or Person of Indian Origin or Overseas Citizen of India.
• Candidate should belong to Andhra Pradesh and should satisfy the local/non local status requirement for admission into Category A seats laid down by Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admissions) order 1974 as subsequently amended.
• Candidates should have passed 10+2 examinations with Mathematics, Physics along with Chemistry or Biology or Biotechnology as optional or related vocational courses in the field of Engineering and Technology conducted by Board of Intermediate Education along with bridge course or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto by the Board of Intermediate Education
• Candidate must have scored at least 45% of the marks for general category and 40% of the marks for reserved category in the subjects taken at 10+2
• Candidates’ age should be above 16 years and below 22 years for appearing for AP EAMCET examination. For SC and ST candidates the age limit is up to 25 years.
Application Process in AP EAMCET 2019
Candidates who are interested in giving AP EAMCET can apply through offline and online mode. The application form will be available by last week of February 2018.
• Candidates are suppose to visit the official website www.apeamcet.org.
• Interested candidates are suppose to make online registration for the application form on the official site.
• After registration, the candidates are supposed to fill the online application form and are suppose to pay the fees online using debit or credit card or AP online centre or Mee Seva Online Centre or AP e-Seva Online Centre.
• Candidates can also pay the application fees by sending the demand draft of application fees along with the application form on the mentioned below address.
• Once the online application process gets completed successfully than the candidate are suppose to submit the application form to the regional coordinator or the convener address.
• Address: The regional coordinator/Convener, EAMCET Examination Building, Ground Floor, JNTUK, KAKINADA – 533003. ANDHRA PRADESH.
• The last date of submitting the application form is by 2nd week of March 2018
Registration Fees of AP EAMCET 2019
The registration fees for AP EAMCET entrance examination is as follows:-
• Rs. 250/- for Engineering (E)
• Rs. 250/- for Agricultural and Medical (AM)
• Rs. 500/-for all examinations Engineering, Agricultural and Medical
Late fees after registration date is gone
• Rs. 500 late fee by 2nd week of April 2018
• Rs. 1000 late fee by last week of April 2018
• Rs. 5000 late fee by 1st week of May 2018
• Rs. 10,000 late fee by 2nd week of May 2018
Age Limit for AP EAMCET 2019
The candidate age should be above 16 years and below 22 years for general category but for reserved category the age limit is below 25 years.
Syllabus for AP EAMCET 2019
AP EAMCET Entrance Examination will be conducted in 2nd week of May 2018. The syllabus and exam pattern are mentioned below:
• The exam duration is of 3 hours
• Multiple choice questions will be asked where each question will be of 1 mark
• There would be160 questions where 80 questions will be of Mathematics, 40 questions of Physics and 40 questions of chemistry.
• The test will be of 160 marks
Admit Card for AP EAMCET 016
The hall ticket of the candidate will be available on the official site of AP EAMCET. After the announcement of admit card the candidate able to download the card by filling up the application number. Candidate can download and take the print out of their admit card. Students will be able to download the admit card by 2nd week of May 2019.
Note: Admit card will not be send by post, candidates are suppose to download the admit card from the official site only.
Results of AP EAMCET 2019
Every year the entrance examination is conducted in the month of May and the results of AP EAMCET are declared by the last week of May 2019. The results of the applicants will be available on the official website where students can mention their enrolment number and can check their results.
Important Dates of AP EAMCET 2019
The below mentioned are important dates for EAMCET 2019:
• Online registration will start from 1st week of March 2019
• Last date of submission of Application form without late fee is by 2nd week of April 2019
• Correction in online application form by 4th week of April 2019
• Last date of online application form submission along with late fees of Rs. 500/- by 3rd week of April 2019
• Last date of online application submission along with late fees of Rs. 1000/- by 4th week of April 2019
• Last date of online application form submission along with late fees of Rs. 5000/- by 1st week of May 2019
• Hall ticket/admit card is available to download by 2nd week of May 2019
• Last date of online application form submission along with late fees of Rs. 10000/- by 2nd week of May 2019
• The entrance exam would be conducted in 2nd Week of May 2019
• Results will be announced by 3rd week of May 2019
• Display of images of OMR Answer sheets by last week of May 2019
• Counselling process would start from 2nd June 2019
Counselling Process of AP EAMCET 2019
The counselling process for shortlisted candidates will start from 2nd June 2018. Candidates are suppose to download the Allotment Order by signing in through candidates login. Shortlisted candidates can also come to know the allotment or re-allotment details through a SMS on your registered mobile number. Shortlisted candidates can find out their details by login in through candidate login where they need to enter their id number, admit card number, date of birth and capcha code. It is mandatory for all shortlisted students to carry all the documents with them at the time of counselling process.
EAMCET – 2018 OFFICE
ADMINISTRATIVE BUILDING, GROUND FLOOR,
JAWAHARLAL NEHRU TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY KAKINADA
KAKINADA – 533003. ANDHRA PRADESH