AP DSC 2018
The candidates willing to make an application for the post of Secondary Grade Teachers, Physical Education Teachers, Language Pandits or School Assistants in Zilla Parishad, Government, Municipality Schools, Mandal Parishad Schools in the state needs to appear for the Test.
Exam Name: Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test cum Teacher Recruitment Test
Commonly known as: AP TET cum TRT or AP DSC
Exam Category: UG Entrance Exam
Exam Level: State Level
About AP DSC TET com TRT
The candidates who want to make a career in teaching must go through the written exam first in order to get selected for the B.Ed colleges in Andhra Pradesh. The candidates can apply online for the exam once they fulfill the eligibility criteria that have been determined by the council.
Eligibility Criteria of AP DSC 2018
The candidates appearing for the AP TET cum TRT must fulfill the eligibility criteria that are being mentioned below:
• The candidates must be a citizen of India
• The candidates must also satisfy the local or non local status of residence with proper certificates
• The candidate applying for the entrance exam must possess the Intermediate Certificate from the Intermediate Education Board of Andhra Pradesh or equivalent
• The certificates that the candidates possess must be recognized by none other than UGC (University Grants Commission)
• The candidate must have the Bachelor’s degree in subjects that they intend to take up in the course
• The candidates who have post graduate degree can also apply for the exam
Application Process in AP DSC 2018
The candidates must follow the below mentioned instructions for successful completion of the application form:
• The candidates will have to visit the official website at apdsc.cgg.gov.in to apply for the exam
• There they need to register with the basic information like the mobile number and email address
• After that the candidates will be made available with the login credentials
• With the help of that the candidates will have access to the application form
• Start filling up the application form with correct details
• Upload the photo and signature wherever mentioned
• Pay the application fee
• The candidates will have to submit the hard copy of the application form to the District Educational Officer
• The application form needs to be submitted along with other relevant documents that are self attested
Application Fee of AP DSC 2018
The candidates will have to pay a sum of Rs. 250 as the application fee through AP Online or the candidates can also pay through e-seva centers as well.
Age Limit of AP DSC 2018
The candidates must attain a minimum age of 18 years to apply for the exam. The maximum age limit is 40 years for the general candidates, for BC/ ST/ SC candidates it is 45 years and the PH candidates can apply till 50 years of age.
Exam Pattern of AP DSC 2018
AP TET cum TRT exam pattern and syllabus are mentioned below:
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs||10||10|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
Hall Ticket of AP DSC 2018
The candidates will be able to download the AP TET cum TRT admit card with the help of the application number. The candidates must carry the hard copy of the admit card to the examination hall.
Results of AP DSC 2018
The AP TET cum TRT results will be declared online and the candidates will be able to check the result by entering their hall ticket number, date of birth and the post for which the candidates have applied.
Important Dates in AP DSC 2018
The candidates who are willing to apply for the AP TET cum TRT must keep in mind the below mentioned important dates for successful completion of the application process:
• The online application form will be made available towards the beginning of March 2018
• The application will be accepted till the 3rd week of April 2018
• The exam will be held in the month of May 2018
• Results will be announced by 3rd week of June 2018
• Counselling process will start by 2nd week of July 2018
Commissioner of School Education
Andhra Pradesh TET com TRT
Ph No: 040-23120441