AP DIETCET 2019
AP DEECET online applications are invited from candidates who intend to take admission into two years Diploma in Education (D.Ed) in Government District Institutes of Educational Training (DIETs) and Private Elementary Teacher Training Institutions in the state to be conducted by Dept of School Education, Govt of A.P in all 13 Districts of the state of A.P. The teaching profession is touted as one of the noblest profession because they are the ones who build the future of any country. So, when it comes to the selection of teachers everybody involved in the selection process must look into all aspect of the person. The person who wants to be a teacher must be well educated, but apart from that the most important trait that he or she must possess is excellent moral character.
Exam Name: Andhra Pradesh District Institutes of Educational Training Common Entrance Test
Commonly known as: AP DIET CET or AP DEECET
Exam Category: UG Entrance Exam
Exam Level: State Level
About AP DEECET
This Common Entrance Test is conducted by the Government of Andhra Pradesh School Education Department to provide the candidates with D.Ed. The candidates who get selected in the written exam can pursue their dream and make a successful career out of it.
Eligibility Criteria of AP DEECET 2019The candidates who want to apply for the Common Entrance Test must fulfill the eligibility criteria that is mentioned below:
• The candidates must be a citizen of India and most importantly resident of the state of Andhra Pradesh
• The candidates appearing for the AP DIET CET must possess the 10+2 passing certificate or equivalent from any recognized board of India or of the state
• The general candidates and the OBC candidates will have to score a minimum of 45% in their Class XII final exam
• The candidates who belong to SC/ ST category gets a relaxation of 5%, so they need to score a minimum of 40% in their Class XII final exam
• The candidates who have appeared for the final exam and is awaiting the results can also apply
Application Process in AP DEECET 2019
The candidates who want to apply for the AP DIETCET successfully must follow the instructions carefully:
• The first thing that the candidate need to do is go online and visit deecetap.cgg.gov.in
• There the candidates will have to register with basic details like the mobile number and the email address
• The candidates will receive login credentials after that
• With the help of username and password, the candidates need to login and access the application form
• The candidates will have to fill up the application form online with all relevant details mentioned clearly
• Prior to the filling up of application form, the candidates must go through the detailed instructions vividly to avoid any kind of mistake
• Scan copy of recent passport size photograph along with signature is required, so the candidates must keep them handy while filling up the application form
• Now verify the details that have been uploaded before hitting the submit button
Application fee of AP DIETCET 2019
The candidates will have to pay Rs. 200 as the application fee using the e-seva options or AP Online option. The candidates can also pay through other payment gateways too.
Age limit for AP DEECET 2019
The minimum age that the candidate must attain is 17 years and in this case there is no other age relaxation provided.
Exam Pattern of AP DEECET 2019
|Teaching Aptitude Test||5||5|
Hall Ticket of AP DEECET 2019
The candidates can download the admit card from the official website with the help of the registration number. The hall ticket will be made available online by the end of June 2019.
Results of AP DEECET 2019
The results will be declared in the first week of August 2019 at the official website. The candidates can check their result by entering the roll number.
Important Dates in AP DEECET 2019
The important dates that the candidates need o remember for the AP DIET CET 2019 are mentioned below:
• The online application will be made available for the candidates by the first week of May 2019
• The application will be accepted till the middle of June, 2019
• Hall ticket will download from last week of June, 2019
• The examination will be held in the middle of July, 2019
• The AP DIET CET results will be declared in the month of August, 2019
• Web counselling process will starts from the month of September 2019
For further information, visit deecetap.cgg.gov.in