Associate Membership of Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers Exam is also known as DIPIETE organized by Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers. This examination is conducted for Three levels that are Diploma Level, Graduate Level and Postgraduate Level. Candidates who are interested to pursue in below mentioned streams are required to apply for this examination:
• Electronics and Telecommunications (ET)
• Computer Science and Engineering (CS)
• Information Technology (IT)
• ALCCS (Advanced Level Course in Computer Science) leading to M.Tech which is offered only in Computer Science Engineering discipline.
Exam Name: Associate Membership of Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers Exam
Commonly called as: AMIETE or DIPIETE or IETE
Exam Type: National Level
Exam Category: Undergraduate
AMIETE helps the students who are interested to pursue only Electrical Engineering and Telecommunication Engineering courses.
Eligibility for AMIETE 2019
Candidates are required to maintain the following criteria in order to get eligible to this examination:
• Candidates of Degree level need to complete 10+2 as their qualifying examination with the mandatory subjects being Physics and Mathematics.
• Candidates of Degree level need to have either work experience in the relevant fields or should pursue higher education in the relevant streams.
• Candidates of Diploma level need to complete S.S.C or equivalent examination with General Science being mandatory subject.
• Candidates of Diploma level need to have either work experience in the relevant fields or should pursue higher education in the relevant streams.
Application Process in AMIETE 2019
Candidates are required to follow below mentioned process to apply for this examination:
• Candidates are required to pay the required application fee at the IETE exam center and need to specify the stream.
• Candidates are then fill the application form with the required information.
• Candidates are required to paste the photograph and sign.
• It is then necessary to submit the form along with the necessary documents.
Registration Fee in AMIETE 2019
Candidates are required to pay an application fee of Rs.250/- and get the prospectus with the form and sample questions papers.
Age Limit for AMIETE 2019
Candidates applying for this examination need to have complete 16 years of age for Degree level and 14 years for Diploma level.
Syllabus for AMIETE 2019
The questions for this examination will be from the basic syllabus of SSC along with the 10+2 subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. This exam consists total of 20 theory papers in two sections along with one project work. Time duration of this examination is 3 hours with all the questions being in Multiple Choice only.
Admit Cards in AMIETE 2019
Admit cards will be provided 2 weeks before the examination is scheduled.
Results of AMIETE 2019
Once the project work is submitted by students, later the results of this examination will be announced.
Important Dates in AMIETE 2019
Candidates applying for this examination need to follow below mentioned dates in the process of the exam:
• Application forms will be available from the month of February for Winter exam while for Summer exam it will be December 2016.
• Last date to submit the forms will be respectively in the months of March and September for Winter and Summer exams.
• Admit card will be available prior 1 week to examination.
Counselling Process in AMIETE 2019
All the candidates who are selected in this examination will be called for the admissions into respective courses to which they have applied.
The Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers,
2, Institutional Area, Lodi Road,
New Delhi – 110 003.
Phone No: 011- 43538851
Website: www.iete-elan.ac.in or www.iete.org