AMIE Exam 2019
Associate Membership of Institute of Engineers is an entrance examination which is conducted by The Institution of Engineers India (IEI). This examination invites applications into Engineering courses. This examination is conducted for two category types that are Diploma Stream (Senior Technician Members) and Non Diploma Stream (Technician Members).
Exam Name: Associate Membership of Institute of Engineers Entrance Examination
Commonly called as: AMIE Entrance Exam
Exam Type: National Level
Exam Category: Undergraduate
About Associate Membership of Institute of Engineers
This examination will be conducted twice in every academic year, that is once in Winter and next in Summer seasons. This exam is for the candidates who wish to pursue their education in Distance mode. It will help students either to pursue degree or else diploma programs.
Eligibility for AMIE Exam 2019
All the applicants are required to maintain below mentioned eligibility criteria in order to write this entrance examination:
• Candidates who wish to apply for this exam need to complete their 10+2 as the qualifying examination.
• It is essential to score at least minimum aggregate of 45% in their qualifying examination.
• Candidates are required to have working experience as an professional engineer under a corporate person if they are applying for Senior Technician Member.
• Candidates are required to complete diploma in engineering along with technology or its equivalent examination.
Application Process for AMIE Exam 2019
Candidates are required to follow below steps in the process of applying for this examination:
• First required to visit the official website ieindia.org and complete the process of registration.
• Once the registration is completed then candidate will receive the login credentials.
• Next candidates are required to login and start filling the form with the necessary information.
• Once it is completed candidates need to verify and submit the application form.
• Candidates can also get application forms by sending DD to Admission or Selection office of the organization.
Registration Fee for AMIE Exam 2019
Candidates who apply for this examination need to pay an application fee of Rs.2,000/- if they are from India. If they apply from outside India, then need to pay an application fee of 150$.
Age Limit for AMIE Exam 2019
Candidates who have completed their 18 years of age will be eligible to apply for this examination.
Syllabus for AMIE Exam 2019
Candidates applying for this examination need to revise the subjects as following:
For Diploma Stream:
1. Engineering Mathematics
2. Material Science
3. Elements of Electrical Engineering and Electronics
4. Society, Environment and Engineering
For Non – Diploma Stream:
1. Mathematics 1
2. Mathematics 2
3. Engineering Drawing and Graphics
4. Electrical Science
5. Mechanical Science
6. Natural Science
7. Material Science and Processes
8. Fundamental of Electronics and Instrumentation
9. Computer System and Data Analysis
10. Engineering Environment and Society
Admit Cards for Associate Membership of Institute of Engineers Exam 2019
Admit cards of AMIE 2019 will be available before 1 week of examination scheduled day.
Results of Associate Membership of Institute of Engineers Exam 2019
Once the examination of two parts is completed, that is after the project is submitted then the results of this exam will be announced.
Important Dates in Associate Membership of Institute of Engineers Exam 2019
Candidates applying for this examination need to follow below mentioned schedule in the process:
• Application forms will be available in February and April as it is conducted twice.
• Last date for submission of forms will be updated.
Counselling Process in AMIE 2019
Only selected candidates will be provided admissions in the respective streams.