AU LLM Admission Test 2019
Allahabad University LLM Entrance Examination is organized by University of Allahabad. This entrance examination invites applications from students to pursue LLM course in this University.
Exam Name: Allahabad University LLM Entrance Exam
Commonly called as: AU LLM Entrance Exam
Exam Type: University Level
Exam Category: Post Graduate
About Allahabad University Law Admission
Allahabad University takes an opportunity to provide the Master of Law to all the interested candidates. It is a 2 year full time Post Graduate Degree. Each academic is of two semesters that is LLM is a four semester Post Graduate Program. During the course a candidate will be able to develop their skills in Law, both theoretical as well as practical.
Edibility for Allahabad University LLM Admission 2019
Candidates who apply for this examination are required to meet the following criteria:
• Candidates who are applying to this entrance examination are essentially required to complete graduation in Law.
• It is necessary to have minimum aggregate marks of 55% in the qualifying examination.
• Even if the candidates are pursuing their final year, they can also apply to this examination.
Application Process in Allahabad University LLM Admission 2019
Candidates are required to follow below mentioned process inorder to apply for this examination:
• Candidates have to firstly visit the official website to apply for this examination.
• Next step is to register in this site, by entering basic information and also require to give mobile number and email id.
• Once the process of registration is complete candidates will receive the login credentials to their mobile number or email id.
• Then candidates have to login in the website and fill all the required information and upload the candidates photo along with signature.
• Then have to pay the required fee by Bank Challan or else through online payment modes.
Registration Fees in Allahabad University Law Admission 2019
Candidates are required to pay application fee of Rs.750/- if belonging to General or OBC category and Rs.350/- for SC or ST or PD. Candidates can choose one of the payment modes that is through Bank challan or netbaking of credit or debit cards.
Age Limit in Allahabad University LLM Entrance Exam 2019
Candidates applying for this examination are required to maintain the age limit as mentioned in the official website.
Syllabus for AU LLM Admission 2019
Syllabus in this examination will be from the subjects of Law in the graduation. This exam contains two papers.
Admit Cards of AU LLM Entrance Exam 2019
Admit cards of LLM examination will be displayed in the official website and it is required that candidates need to login and download the admit card. Candidates are required to login by entering the application number and date of birth. Then admit card is available, now candidates are required to download it and take the printout, which is essential to write the examination.
Important Dates in Allahabad University LLM Admission 2019
Below mentioned are the important dates in this examination:
• Applications will be available in online from 1st week of March 2019.
• Last date to submit the application forms is 1st week of April 2019.
• Admit cards will be available in online from last week of April 2019.
• Examination will be held in the 1st week of May 2019.
Counselling Process in Allahabad University Law 2019
The candidates who are selected in this examination will be called for the process of counselling. Once this process is completed they will be admitted in this course by taking admission in this university.
University of Allahabad,
Senate House Campus,
Allahabad (Uttar Pradesh) -211 002.
Fax: +91 532 24601083