All India PG Super Specialty Common Entrance Test is organized by universities across India. This examination is conducted every academic year in order to provide admissions in Post Graduate Level Super Specialty courses. Candidates who are qualified in this examination can pursue PG course in any Medical University in India.
Exam Name: All India PG Super Specialty Common Entrance Test
Commonly called as: AIPSSCET
Exam Type: National Level
Exam Category: Post Graduate
All India PG Super Specialty Common Entrance Test is a National level Post Graduate examination conducted to offer admissions in various super specialty courses in Indian Medical Colleges.
Eligibility for AIPSSCET 2019
Candidates are required to meet the following eligibility criteria in order to apply for this AIPGSSCET:
• Only Indian citizens need to apply for this examination.
• Candidates who wish to apply for this examination need to qualify in MD or MS or its equivalent examination from a recognized University.
• Candidates are required to score minimum marks of 50% in the qualifying examination.
• It is essential to have permanent state council registration before applying for this examination.
• If the candidates have already pursued any of the super specialty course and appearing for another super specialty course will not be eligible.
Application Process in AIPSSCET 2019
To apply for AIPGSSCET 2019 following is the procedure:
• Candidates are required to visit the official website first in order to apply for this examination.
• Candidates need to first register in the website by giving the required information.
• Then the next step is to login website with the given login credentials.
• Next candidates are required to fill the application form with the necessary details.
• Then upload the photograph and signature of the candidate according to the dimensions mentioned.
• Now it is required to make the payment of application fee which can be using Bank Challan or credit or debit card or else using Net Banking.
• Once the payment of fee is completed, next verify and submit the application form.
Registration Fees for AIPSSCET 2019
It is essential to pay the registration fee for AIPGSSCET using any one the modes. The application fee for the examination is Rs.5,000/-. Candidates are required to pay the fee using Bank Challan or Credit or Debit cards else using Net Banking.
Age Limit in AIPSSCET 2019
Candidates who are applying for this examination need to have minimum age limit of 21 years or above.
Syllabus in AIPSSCET 2019
Candidates who appear for this examination need to study the relevant subjects to the Super Specialty course they are applying in this entrance exam. The time duration of this examination is 2 hours 30 minutes. The questions in this examination will be in Multiple Choice only.
Admit Cards of AIPSSCET 2019
Candidates are required to visit the official website to download the admit cards for this examination. It is essential to enter application number and the date of birth in order to download the hall ticket of this examination. Once it is downloaded candidates are required to printout of the same.
Results of AIPSSCET 2019
Once the results of AIPGSSCET are announced they will be available on the official website and candidates are required to enter their hall ticket number in order to view the results.
Important Dates in AIPSSCET 2019
In AIPSSCET, following will be the important dates in order to apply and write the examination:
• Application forms will be available in the official website from the month of March 2019.
• Last date to apply for this examination will be in the last week of April 2019.
• Admit cards will be available in the 1st week of May 2019.
• Examination will be scheduled in the 2nd week of May 2019.
Counseling Process in AIPPSCET 2019
Only the qualified student will be called to participate in the counseling to get admissions in the Medical Colleges for the Super Specialty courses they will apply.