All India Pre-Medical or Pre Dental Entrance Examinations are conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education located in Delhi for the academic year of 2016 to 2019. This examination is directed as per the rules of Supreme Court and Ministry of Health and Family Welfare of Government of India.
Exam Name: All India Pre-Medical Entrance Examination
Commonly called as: AIPMT
Exam Level: National Level
Exam Category: Undergraduate
In All India Pre Medical/ Pre Dental Entrance Test, most of the State Government as well as Universities and Institutions will be participating voluntarily. The qualified students will be given MBBS and BDS admission in Government medical and Dental colleges of India except institutions in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Jammu & Kashmir.
Eligibility for AIPMT 2019
Candidates who wish to apply for AIPMT need to fulfill below mentioned eligibility criteria:
• Candidates who apply under 15% All India Quota Seats need to be Indian citizens and have completed 10+2.
• Candidates who apply from Andhra Pradesh, J & K and Telangana will not be eligible to 15% All India Quota Seats but to get eligible they need to submit self declaration which should be signed along with photograph.
• Candidates of these three states can appear for AIPMT examination to get admission only in AFMC of Pune.
• Candidates who wish to ge admissions under control of participating Universities or States or Institutions need to be Indian citizens only or if they are Overseas Citizens of India can also apply but they need to get eligible for the rules and regulations in their respective State Government rules.
Application Process in AIPMT 2019
Candidates are required to follow step by step process to apply for this examination.
• Candidates are required to apply for this examination only in Online mode aipmt.nic.in/aipmt.
• Candidates are required to complete the registration process first.
• Then need to login in website and fill with all the required information.
• Next candidates are required to upload their photograph along with the signature while those who need to upload the self declaration form also need to upload with the given dimensions.
• Now candidates are required to pay the fee through Bank Challan or Credit or Debit cards an d finally submit the application form.
Registration Fees in AIPMT 2019
Candidates applying for this examination need to pay an amount of Rs.1,200/- if they are belonging to General or OBC while it is Rs.650/- for SC or ST or PH. Candidates paying with late fee need to pay twice the fee they are paying.
Age Limit in AIPMT 2019
Candidates are required to complete the minimum age limit of 17 years of age as on 31st December of 2016. While the upper age limit is 25 years but there will be age relaxation for reserved category students.
Syllabus in AIPMT 2019
Syllabus in AIPMT will be according to the regulations of Medical Council of India. The questions in this examination is from the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology of classes XI and XII.
Admit Cards in AIPMT 2019
Admit cards will be available in the official website of AIPMT, before 3 weeks of examination scheduled day. Candidates are required to login with application number or date of birth and download the form.
Results in AIPMT 2019
Once the results of this examination are declared they will be displayed on the official website. Candidates are required to enter hall ticket number inorder to check their results.
Important Dates in AIPMT 2019
Below mentioned are the important dates in the AIPMT 2019 examination:
• Application forms will be available in online from the month of December 2016.
• Last date to submit application forms without late fee is in the 1st week of January 2019.
• Last date to submit the application form with late fee is in the 1st week of February 2019.
• Admit cards will be available in the month of April 2019.
• Examination will be conducted in the month of May 2019.
• Results will be announced in the month of June 2019.
Counseling Process of AIPMT 2019
Online counseling will be held for the selected candidates and its detailed information will be available on the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC), Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) website.
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE),
Shiksha Kendra, 2 – Community Centre,
Preet Vihar, Delhi – 110 092.