D.Y. Patil All India PG Medical Entrance Test is conducted by Dr. D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth located in Pune. This entrance test candidates to pursue the Medical courses in the subjects of MD Degree in Anatomy, Microbiology, Physiology, Biochemistry, Pharmacology, Preventive and Social Medicine. While PG Diploma in Clinical Pathology and Public Health.
Exam Name: All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Test
Commonly called as: AIPGMET
Exam Level: University Level
Exam Category: Postgraduate
All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Test is conducted to pursue Post Graduation Medical courses from the D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth which is a deemed university. Admissions in this university will be for limited seats only.
Eligibility for AIPGMET 2019
It is essential for the candidates to meet the below mentioned criteria in order to apply for this examination:
• Only Indian citizens are eligible to write this examination.
• Applicants are required to complete their MBBS degree from the recognized Medical college and which is included in the Indian Medical Council Act of 1956.
• It is essential that applicants obtain registration from MCI or else authorised State Medical Council after the completion of one year rotating internship.
• Incase if candidates are presently pursuing their 1 year rotating Internship then it is essential that they have to complete it by 31st March of 2019.
• If applicants are NRI and have passed MBBS from College that is outside India then they have to produce registration from Medical Council of India.
Application Process in AIPGMET 2019
Candidates applying for this examination are required to follow below mentioned process:
• Candidates are firstly required to download the application form from the official website www.dpu.edu.in.
• After the application form is downloaded take the printouts of the form.
• Then candidates have to fill the application form in their own hand writing.
• Once basic information is filled candidates are required to paste the recent photograph of the candidate.
• Then make the fee payment through DD which can be drawn from any Nationalized Bank in favor of ‘The Registrar, Dr. D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth” payable at Pune.
• Then application form along with required documents and DD are to be sent to the given address.
Registration Fees for AIPGMET 2019
Candidates are required to pay an amount of Rs.3,750/- as application fee as DD which as to be drawn from one of the Nationalized Banks.
Age Limit in AIPGMET 2019
It is essential for the candidates to complete 21 years to apply for AIPGMET 2019.
Syllabus in AIPGMET 2019
In AIPGMET syllabus for the examination will be taken from all the subjects of MBBS course. This examination consists of 300 multiple choice questions with total marks being 300. There is no negative marking while each correct answer carries 1 mark.
Admit Cards in AIPGMET 2019
Candidates are required to download the admit cards from the official website which will be available one week before the examination. Candidates are required to enter application number along with date of birth in order to download the application form.
Results of AIPGMET 2019
Once the results are announced by the university they will be available in the official website. Candidates are required to enter the hall ticket number and check the results. Candidates who scores 50% or more will only be qualified in this examination.
Important Dates in AIPGMET 2019
It is essential for the candidates to follow these important dates in order to pursue the course through this examination:
• Application will be available in the website to download from the 10th October, 2016.
• With out late fee to submit the application form is 26th November, 2016.
• Admit cards will be available in the Last week of November 2016.
• Examination will be conducted in 04th December, 2016 (Friday).
• Results will be announced in the 1st week of January, 2019.
• Schedule of Counselling in the month of February 2019.
Counselling Process in AIPGMET 2019
The candidates who are qualified in this examination will be called for the counselling. Candidates are required to produce all the original documents at the time of counselling.
Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune
Sant Tukaram Nagar, Pimpri,
Pune – 411 018 (Maharashtra).