All India PG Medical Entrance Examination is conducted in order to give admission to candidates with 50% of All India Quota to pursue Doctor of Medicine or Master of Surgery or Post Graduate programs. This examination is organized by National Board of Examinations. This medical examination is conducted every academic year.
Exam Name: All India Postgraduate Medical Entrance Examination
Commonly called as: AIPGMEE
Exam Type: National Level
Exam Category: Postgraduate
The candidates who are qualified in this examination will be provided admissions in MBBS as well as BDS courses depending on their scores. Candidates will be given admissions in both Government as well as Private Medical colleges.
Eligibility Criteria for AIPGMEE 2018
Applicants are required to meet the following criteria in order to get eligible to write this examination:
• Applicants should be Indian citizens only.
• All the applicants are required to complete their MBBS degree from one of the recognized Medical Institutions of India.
• Applicants should essentially complete 1 year of rotating Internship as on 31st of March 2018.
• Applicants must produce MBBS or Provisional degree certificate at the time of counseling of AIPGMEE.
Application Process of AIPGMEE 2018
Process of applying for AIPGMEE should be in Online mode only and following are the steps:
• Applicants are required to visit the official website first in order to apply in online mode.
• It is essential for the candidates to register in the official website by giving the basic information.
• Once the registration process is completed nextly, candidates are required to login with the login credentials.
• Candidates are required to fill the application form with all the required information.
• Then upload the photograph along with signature with the mentioned dimensions only.
• Next need to make the payment of application fee through the selected mode.
• Then finally verify and submit the application form and need to take the printout of the form for future reference.
Registration Fees of AIPGMEE 2018
Applicants need to select either net banking or credit or debit card to pay the necessary fee for this examination.
Age Limit for AIPGMEE 2018
Applicants of this examination need to have a minimum age limit of 21 years inorder to apply for this examination.
Syllabus in AIPGMEE 2018
The time duration of this examination will be 3 hours with total number of questions being 300. All the questions will be of multiple choices and is conducted in online. Syllabus in AIPGMEE will be from the following topics that are:
• Forensic Medicine
• Medicine Dermatology and Venerelogy
• Obstetrics and Gynecology
• Radio diagnosis and Radiotherapy
• Social and Preventive medicine
• Surgery, ENT, Orthopedics and Anesthesia
Admit Cards in AIPGMEE 2018
Once the candidates apply for AIPGMEE after the last date before the examination date admit cards of this will be available in the official website. It is essential that all applicants need to login website enter hall ticket number and download the admit card. Then need to take the printout of this and carry to the examination hall on the exam day.
Results of AIPGMEE 2018
Candidates are required to check their results in official website once they are announced. First candidates are required to enter the hall ticket number and check their results which are published in website.
Important Dates in AIPGMEE 2018
Below mentioned are the important dates in the process of AIPGMEE 2018
• Application forms will be available in the official website from the month of October 2016.
• Last date to apply will be in the last week of October 2016.
• Admit cards will be available from the first week of November 2016.
• Examination will be scheduled in the month of December 2016.
Counseling Process in AIPGMEE 2018
Counseling will be held by the Medical Counseling Committee and Directorate General of Health Services. This will be conducted in online only and in the month of February 2018.
National Board of Examinations
Medical Enclave, Ansari Nagar, Delhi – 110092.
Helpline Number: 0124-6771700/1800111700(Toll Free)