ATMA Exam 2019
Association of Indian Management is abbreviated as AIMS. AIMS Test for Management Admissions is abbreviated as ATMA. ATMA every year conducts entrance examination so that applicants can secure their admission in the management courses that too in Top B-schools in India. Candidates who are interested to do their post graduations in management field can opt for this examination.
Exam Name: AIMS Test for Management Admissions
Commonly Called as: ATMA Entrance Exam
Exam Type: PG Entrance Exam
Exam Category: National Level
About ATMA Exam
ATMA Exam has designed the entrance test in such a way that through this test one can judge the candidate from various parameters which includes comprehension abilities, verbal reasoning skills, analysing and synthesizing skills and numerical reasoning abilities. The entrance examination is held in approx 30 centres. The examination is approved by Ministry of Human Resource Development of Govt. of India. The admission will be held on all India basis. Candidates can get admission in MBA/PGDM programs.
Eligibility Criteria for ATMA 2019
To get eligible in ATMA entrance examination and study in this University candidate are required to meet the following eligibility criteria:
• Candidates whose age is above 21 years can appear for this examination
• It is mandatory for the applicant to have Bachelor’s degree from any recognized university
• Candidates who are waiting for their final year results can also apply for this examination.
Application Process in ATMA 2019
Candidates who are interested in giving ATMA Entrance Exam can apply for the application form from last week of June 2019
• Candidates are suppose to visit the official website www.atmaaims.com.
• Create your login id on the site.
• Make sure that you have entered valid email id and mobile number on site
• After creating your login id, fill up the online application form
• Upload your colour passport size photograph, your digital signature and documents mentioned the application form.
• Candidates have the facility to pay Rs. 1100/- fees online either using debit card or credit card.
• The last date of submitting the application form is by 3rd week of July 2019
Registration Fees of ATMA 2019
The registration fees for ATMA entrance examination is Rs. 1100/-. Interested candidate can pay the online fees by using either credit card or debit card payment procedure.
Age Limit for ATMA 2019
Candidate’s age should be above 21 years to apply for this examination
Exam Pattern for ATMA 2019
ATMA Entrance Examination will be conducted in last week of July 2019. The syllabus and exam pattern are mentioned below:
• The exam duration is of 3 hours
• Total 180 questions will be asked
• The paper would be divided into 6 sections
• The sections will be Analytical Reasoning, Verbal and Quantitative Skills which will be divided into 6 sections i.e. 2 sections of each topic
• Each section will have 30 questions.
• On every correct answer the applicant will get 1 mark and 1/3 negative marking.
• Multiple Choice questions will be asked.
Admit Card for ATMA 2019
The admit card of the candidate will be available on the official site of ATMA Entrance Exam. After the announcement of hall ticket the candidate able to download the card by filling up the application number. Candidate can download and take the print out of their hall ticket. Admit card will be available a week prior to the examination.
Note: Admit card will not be send by post, candidates are suppose to download the hall ticket from the official site only.
Results of ATMA Exam 2019
Every year the entrance examination is conducted in the month of June and the result of ATMA Entrance Exam are declared by 1st week of August 2019. The results of the applicants will be available on the official website where students can mention their enrolment number and can check their results.
Important Dates of ATMA 2019
The below mentioned are important dates for ATMA Exam 2019:
• Online registration will start from last week of June 2019
• Last date of registration will be 3rd week of July 2019
• Admit card is available to download a week prior the examination date.
• The entrance exam would be conducted in last week of June 2019
• Results will be announced by 1st week of August 2019
• Counselling process will start by last week of August 2019
Counselling Process of ATMA 2019
Shortlisted candidates will not be intimated regarding counselling through separate letters. They are supposed to check the list and the date which will be available on www.atmaaims.com Selected candidates have to carry their original mark-sheets and certificates at the time of counselling and if they fail to carry their original certificates and mark-sheets their admission will be cancelled. Downloaded mark-sheets and certificates are not allowed. The counselling process would start tentatively in last week of August 2019. Candidates will get admission on basis of counselling.
Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS)
D No:6-3-668/10/76, First Floor,
Near Sri Kalyana Venkateshwara Temple,
Durga Nagar Colony Punjagutta,
Hyderabad, A.P – 500082.