All India MCA Common Entrance Test is organized by Indian Institute of Technology which is located at Roorkee. IIT Roorkee will conduct this examination on behalf of Human Resource Ministry of Government of India.
Exam Name: All India MCA Common Entrance Test
Commonly Called as: AIMCET
Exam Type: National Level
Exam Category: Post Graduate
All India MCA Common Entrance Test helps the candidates to pursue MCA course in famous institutions along with IIT’s. Candidates who are qualified in this examination can get admissions in National Level institutions.
Eligibility for AIMCET 2019
Candidates who wish to get eligible to AIMCET examination need to satisfy following criteria:
• Candidates need to complete their graduation with Mathematics being one of the subject either in 10+2 or else in graduation.
• It is essential that candidates who apply for this examination are required to be Indian Nationals only.
• Candidates who are pursuing in final year of graduation also can apply but are require to produce certificate of passing in the counselling.
Application Process in AIMCET 2019
Candidates can apply for this examination in Online mode by following the below steps:
• Candidates are firstly required to visit the official website www.iitr.ac.in.
• Then they are required to complete the registration process.
• Once the registration is completed candidates will receive login credentials either to their email id or mobile number.
• Candidates are required to login with these details and fill the application form.
• Upload the photograph along with signature of the candidate in the space provided.
• Then make the fee payment by choosing one of the option.
• Once it is completed verify and submit the application form.
• Candidates are required to take printout of the form for future reference.
Registration Fees for AIMCET 2019
Candidates need to pay the required fee through one of the modes that are Bank Challan or paying using Credit or Debit card or Net Banking.
Age Limit for AIMCET 2019
Candidates who wish to apply for AIMCET are required to have a minimum age limit of 18 years but should not cross above 23 years of age to apply for this examination.
Syllabus for AIMCET 2019
Syllabus for All India MCA Common Entrance Test will be taken from the subjects of Mathematics, Computer Awareness, Analytical ability, Logical reasoning and General Awareness. There will be total of 200 questions and the time limit being 3 hours. Each correct will be awarded 4 marks while one mark will be deducted for every wrong answer from the total.
Admit Cards for AIMCET 2019
Admit cards will be available in the official website. Candidates are required to visit the website, then need to select Exam Section tab. Next in that click on “AIMCET Admit Card”. Then enter the application number and submit. Admit card of the candidate will be displayed. Candidates are now required to take the printout of the admit card and carry it on the day if examination.
Results of AIMCET 2019
AIMCET results will be available in the official website once they are announced. Candidates need to visit official website click on the results link and enter the hall ticket number. Results of the candidates will be displayed.
Important Dates of AIMCET 2019
Following are the important dates in AIMCET:
• Application forms will be available from the month of March 2019.
• Last date to submit the application form is in the month of April 2019.
• Admit cards will be available in the month of May 1st week 2019.
• Examination will be conducted in the month of June 2019.
• Results will be announced in the month of June last week.
Counselling Process for AIMCET 2019
Candidates who are qualified in All India MCA Common Entrance Test will be called for the counselling process of AIMCET 2019.
Office of AIMCET,
Center for Continuing Education,
Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee,
Roorkee – 247667 (Uttarakhand).
Contact No.: +91-1332-285311
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org