All India Entrance Test is conducted every academic year by National Law University which is located in New Delhi. It allows candidates to pursue various Law courses such as BA, LLB (Hons), LLM along with the Ph.D. courses.
Exam Name: All India Law Entrance Test
Commonly called as: AILET
Exam Level: National Level
Exam Category: Undergraduate
About All India Entrance Test
All India Entrance Test is organized by the well known University of India and is a National Level examination. Candidates who pursue education in National Law University and Various Law Colleges will be having very good Legal Knowledge.
Eligibility for AILET 2018
Candidates who wish to pursue various Legal courses through this examination need to satisfy the following eligibility criteria:
• Candidates who wish to apply for BA LLB (Hons) are required to complete their 10+2 with minimum aggregate of 50% for General or OBC while 40% for SC or ST or PD candidates.
• Candidates applying for LLM are required to qualify in LLB or equivalent degree from one of the approved Universities scoring atleast 55% if from General or OBC and 50% incase of SC or ST or PWD.
• If foreign candidates are applying for this then their LLB score should not be less than 55% and should be proficient in English.
• Candidates applying for Ph.D. course should have pursued MA in Law or equivalent discipline with minimum scoring being 55% for General and 50% for reserved candidates.
• Candidates who apply for Ph.D. can also complete a grade in Law as well as Master’s Degree in MPhil with essential subjects being Social or Science or Humanity with atleast 55%.
• Candidates who have a grade in Law or Ph.D. in any stream also can apply for Ph.D. course. Even if they have 3 years of experience as judge in High court or as a Supreme court of India can apply for this course.
Application Process for AILET 2018
Candidates are required to follow below application process for All India Entrance Test 2018:
• Candidates are required to apply for this examination in online mode only.
• Candidates are firstly required to visit the official website www.nludelhi.ac.in.
• As a first step candidates need to register in the website with the basic information.
• Once the registration process is completed then with the given login credentials, have to login website.
• After login website candidates are required to fill the application form with all necessary information.
• Candidates are required to pay the fee through one of the modes.
• After the payment of fee candidates need to verify the form once again and submit.
Registration Fees for AILET 2018
Candidates who applying for this examination are required to make a payment of Rs.3,000/- in case of General or OBC category. If candidates are from reserved categories then they are required to pay a fee of Rs.1,000/-.
Age Limit for AILET 2018
Candidates applying for BA LLB course are required not to exceed age of 21 years incase of General or OBC categories. While it is 23 years incase of reserved categories.
Syllabus for All India Entrance Test 2018
The syllabus for UG course will consist total of 150 questions with each one carrying only one mark. The questions are selected from the subjects of GK, English, Reasoning, Numerical Ability and Legal ability with examination time being 90 minutes.
Admit Cards for AILET 2018
Admit cards will be available in the official website and candidates are required to download from the site. Candidates should enter the application number and date of birth. Then the hall ticket of the candidate will be displayed. Take a printout of it and need to carry at the time of examination.
Results of All India Entrance Test 2018
AILET Results of this entrance examination will be available in the official website. Candidates can check their results by entering the hall ticket number.
Important Dates in AILET 2018
Below mentioned are the important dates in AILET:
• Application forms will be available in the month of January 2018.
• Last date to apply for this examination will be in the first week of April 2018.
• Admit cards will be available in the website from last week of April 2018.
• Examination will be conducted in the month of May 2018.
• Results will be announced in the the month of June 2018.
Counselling Process for AILET 2018
Candidates who have been selected in the AILET 2018 examination will be called for admission into this University.
National Law University,
Sector 14, Dwarka,
New Delhi – 110 078.
Phone No.: 011 2803 4257