AIL Entrance Test 2019
AIL Law Entrance Test will be conducted every academic year and is organized by Army Institute of Law located in Mohali, Punjab. This examination is conducted to invite applications from candidates for admissions into B.A. as well as L.L.B. courses. Candidates who wish to pursue 5 Years B.A. or L.L.B. course in this university is required to apply for this examination.
Exam Name: Army Institute of Law B.A. L.L.B Entrance Test
Commonly Called as: AIL Law Entrance Test
Exam Level: National Level
Exam Category: Undergraduate
Army Institute of Law Entrance Test is a National level entrance test which is conducted in 11 centers all over India. Army Institute of Law is affiliated permanently with Punjab University that is located in Patiala and this is approved by Bar Council of India. This examination aims at providing high level of legal education as well as professional training to its students. There are 80 seats available towards this course where in it is distributed as 60 seats for Wards of Army Personnel, 16 seats for Punjab Residents Civil category and other 4 seats for All India Civil category.
Eligibility for Army Institute of Law Entrance Test 2019
Candidates who wish to pursue 5 years B.A.L.L.B. course are required to have following eligibility criteria:
• Candidates are required to complete their 10+2 either from Punjab School Education Board or its equivalent which is recognized by the Punjab University of Patiala.
• All the candidates who apply for this examination need to score aggregate marks of 45% in their qualifying examination.
• If the candidates are passed in compartment papers of qualifying exam then they will not be eligible to write this exam.
• If the applicants pursue 10+2 from Open Universities are also not eligible to write this examination.
Eligibility Criteria for Wards of Army Personnel:
• They should produce Certificate number 1 of Army Personnel.
• Candidates can also be wards of serving Army Personnel with minimum 10 years of continuous service.
• Candidates can also be wards of Army Personnel who are medically boarded out and are granted with disability pension.
• Candidates can also be wards of ex Army Personnel but are discharge or release only after their 10 years of service.
Application Process in Army Institute of Law Entrance Test 2019
To apply for AIL Law Entrance Test 2019 candidates are required to apply either in Online or Offline as per their choice:
• Candidates are required to get the application forms from the prescribed centers.
• Once the application form is available fill up the form with basic information such as Name of the candidate, education, Date of birth etc.
• Then next candidates are required to pay the fee through Axis Bank Ltd or the specified Bank only.
• Then send the application form to the Army Institute of Law.
• Candidates who apply for this examination are required to visit website and register.
• Once the registration process is completed then candidates are required to login website and fill the basic information.
• Then in the space provided candidates are required to upload their photograph along with the signature.
• Next candidates are required to pay fee, for this the Bank Pay-in-slip will be generated the unique AIL generation number will also be printed on the paper.
• Candidates now are required to visit the bank and pay the required fee, it is essential that journal number as well as branch code as to be written correctly.
• Then submit the application form.
Registration Fees in Army Institute of Law Entrance Test 2019
Candidates are required to pay a registration fee of Rs.1,250/- at any branch of Axis Bank to the AIL account and the details will be mentioned on the Bank Pay-in-slip.
Age Limit for Army Institute of Law Entrance Test 2019
It is essential that candidates should complete the age of 20 years as on 1st of July 2015 to apply for the AIL Entrance Test 2019.
Admit Cards for Army Institute of Law Entrance Test 2019
Admit cards of Law Entrance Test 2019 will be available in the official website on the given date. It is essential that candidates download the admit cards from the website and take the printout of it. Candidates are required to carry the admit card along with them to the examination hall on the day of examination.
Results of AILET 2019
Results of this examination will be available in the official website of Army Institute of Law once the results are announced. Candidates are required to visit the website to view their results.
Important Dates in AIL Entrance Test 2019
Following are the important dates in the AILET 2019:
• Application forms will be available from the month of January 2019.
• Last date to apply for this examination will be in the 1st week of April 2019.
• Admit cards will be available in website in the last week of April 2019.
• Entrance Test will be conducted in the 1st week of May 2019.
• Results will be announced in the last week of May 2019.
Counselling Process of AILET 2019
Counseling for AIL Entrance Test will be conducted two times, that is first counseling along with admission for Army and All India General candidates will be conducted in the first week of June 2019. After the first round of counseling is completed, second round will be announced later.
Army Institute of Law,
Sector – 68, Mohali (Punjab) – 160 062.
Fax: +91 172 5039280
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org