AIIMS MBBS 2019
All India Institute of Medical Sciences MBBS is the entrance examination for the students who wish to pursue MBBS. This examination is organized by All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi. This examination is conducted every academic year.
Exam Name: AIIMS MBBS Entrance Examination
Commonly called as: AIIMS MBBS
Exam Level: National Level
Exam Category: Undergraduate
About AIIMS MBBS
AIIMS MBBS is conducted in order to fill the 672 seats in 7 institutions of AIIMS that are located around India. In this academic year AIIMS examination is conduced in 154 cities all over India. So in Delhi institution only 72 seats are available while remaining 600 seats are available in the remaining 6 institutions.
Eligibility for AIIMS MBBS 2019
The following is the eligibility criteria which as to be met by the candidates applying ofr this examination:
• Candidates are required to complete their 10+2 examination or presently pursuing +2 in order to apply for this exam.
• Candidates are required to complete their qualifying examination with mandatory subjects being Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
• Candidates who belong to General or OBC categories are required to have an aggregate of 60% in their qualifying examination, while those from SC, ST should have atleast 50%.
• If candidates are overseas citizens of India then it is essential to produce the document of Registration under section 7A of citizenship act 1995.
Application Process for AIIMS MBBS 2019
The process of applying for AIIMS MBBS is in two modes that are Online as well as Offline mode:
• Candidates who wish to apply in Offline m ode are required to purchase the application form from the selected centers.
• Once application form is received need to fill the form with the necessary information by using the prospectus as reference.
• After filling the form candidates are required to paste the recent photograph of the applicant and sign.
• The candidates are required to pay the application fee as given and send the filled in application form to the given address.
• Candidates interested in applying in the online mode are required to visit the official website www.aiimsexams.org.
• Candidates are required to register in the official website by giving the necessary information.
• Once the registration process is completed then need to login and start filling the application form.
• Candidates are required to fill their personal details, educational qualifications and also select the center of examination.
• Candidates have to upload signature as well as photo according to the mentioned size.
• Candidates have to pay the required fees once the form is filled.
• Then after submitting candidates are required to take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Registration Fees for AIIMS MBBS 2019
Candidates applying for this examination and belonging to General or OBC category are required to pay Rs.1,000/- as examination. While those who belong to SC, ST or PD categories are required to pay an amount of Rs.800/-.
Age Limit for AIIMS MBBS 2019
Candidates interested in applying for this examination must meet age criteria of 17 years as on 31st of December 2019.
Syllabus for AIIMS MBBS 2019
Candidates who are interested in writing this entrance examination need to study the subject of Physics, Chemistry, General Knowledge and Biology. Each 60 marks will be allocated for the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology, while only 20 marks for General Knowledge. The total marks being 200 and each correct answer carries 1 mark while 1/3rd mark will be deducted from total for each wrong mark. The time duration of examination is 3 and half hours and all the questions will be of multiple choice only.
Admit Card for AIIMS MBBS 2019
Admit cards will be available int the official website and candidates are required to download them by login into website. Candidates are required to click on the admit card link and give the application number and password. Candidates are required to take the printout of the admit card.
Results of AIIMS MBBS 2019
Results of AIIMS MBBS examination will be available in the official website. The results are generally announced in the month of June.
Important Dates in AIIMS MBBS 2019
Below are the important dates in AIIMS MBBS:
• Application forms will be available from the month of March 2019.
• Last date to submit the application form is in the month of April 2019.
• Admit cards will be available from the month of May 2019.
• Exam will be scheduled in the month of May 2019.
• Results will be declared in the month of June 2019.
Counselling Process of AIIMS MBBS 2019
Once the results are announced candidates who are passed in the examination will be called to attend the Counselling process. The counseling process for this examination is held in New Delhi.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences,
Ansari Nagar, New Delhi – 110 029.
Phone No.: +91-11-26588500/ 26588700
Call Centre : 18602583010
Fax: +91-11-26588663/ 26588641