AIIMS BSc Nursing 2019
All India Institute of Medical Sciences conduct nursing examination every academic year in order to allow the students to pursue B.Sc Nursing, M.Sc Nursing and M.BioTech courses in AIIMS. This examination is organized by AIIMS located in New Delhi. Candidates will be given admission in one of the seven AIIMS institutes.
Exam Name: All India Institute of Medical Sciences BSc Nursing Entrance Exam
Commonly called as: AIIMS BSc Nursing
Exam Level: National Level
Exam Type: Undergraduate
About AIIMS Nursing
AIIMS Nursing is conducted in all the 7 AIIM institutes. The seats that are available in this examination will be equally distributed among the 7 institutes. All the selected candidates will be given the admission in these institutes.
Eligibility for AIIMS BSc Nursing 2019
The candidates who apply for this examination need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
• It is essential that all the candidates are required to pass 10+2 examination are should be presently pursing +2.
• Candidates are required to study these subjects that are English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Mathematics.
• It is necessary for the candidates to score 55% if they belong to General and 50% in the case of reserved categories.
• Female candidates who apply to this course have to necessarily General Nurse along with that they should be an A grade nurse from one of the registered State Nurse Registration Council.
• If the applicants are Males, then it is required for them to General Nurse also training in any two subjects from Venereal Disease Nursing, Tuberculosis Nursing, Ophthalmic Nursing, Physiatrist Nursing and Operation Theater Techniques.
• All the applicants, irrelevant of Gender are required to have 3 years of work experience in one of the recognized hospital as Staff Nurse or at least as a public Nurse.
Application Process in AIIMS BSc Nursing 2019
To apply for AIIMS Nursing candidates are required to choose only Online Mode and following is the process to apply:
• Firstly candidates are required to visit the official website nursing.aiimsexams.org to apply for this examination.
• Then candidates are required to register in the website by giving the basic information.
• Once the registration process is completed candidates will receive login credentials to their registered mobile number as well as email id.
• Then candidates are required to login in website with these login details and enter all the required information.
• Now candidates are required to upload the photograph as well as signature in the given place as per the dimensions mentioned.
• Then candidates can make one of the choices of paying application fee that is using the using credit or debit card or else through Net Banking.
• Lastly candidates have to submit the application form after verifying it.
Registration Fees for AIIMS BSc Nursing 2019
Applicants have to pay the fee either using Online or Offline or by Bank Challan at SBI bank branches. The application fee is Rs.1, 000/- for the General and non reserved categories.
Age Limit for AIIMS BSc Nursing 2019
All the candidates who are applying for AIIMS Nursing 2019 examination are required to complete 17 years of age as on 31st of December 2019. It is essential that they should be 17 or above while writing the examination.
Syllabus for AIIMS BSc Nursing 2019
In AIIMS Nursing, syllabus for B.Sc (Hons) Nursing as well as B.Sc (Post Certificate) will be different. In B.Sc (Hons) Nursing, the subjects will be Physics, Chemistry, Biology along with General Knowledge. This examination will be conducted for total of 100 marks with time duration being 2 hours. In B.Sc (Post Certificate) Nursing, examination will be conducted in two steps that is written as well as interview. In this exam subjects will be Fundamentals of Nursing, Medical Surgical Nursing, Anatomy, Physiology, Pharmacology, Obstetrics, Midwifery, Pediatric Nursing, Community Health Nursing, Psychiatric Nursing and Professional Trends in Nursing.
Admit Card of AIIMS BSc Nursing 2019
Admit cards of AIIMS Nursing will be available in the official website. Candidates need to visit the official website, click on admit card link and then login with the details. Now the admit card of the candidate will be displayed and are required to take the printout and carry to the examination hall on the day of exam, also required in future.
Results of AIIMS BSc Nursing 2019
Once the results of AIIMS Nursing are announced they will be displayed on the official website. Candidates are required to visit the official website and using their hall ticket number they need to check the results.
Important Dates in AIIMS BSc Nursing 2019
Following are the important dates in AIIMS Nursing 2019:
• Application forms will be available in the official website in the month of April 2019.
• Last date to submit the application form will be in the second week of May 2019.
• Admit cards will be available in the website from last week of May 2019.
• Examination will be held in the first week of June 2019.
• Results will be declared in the second week of June 2019.
Counselling Process in AIIMS BSc Nursing 2019
Once the results are announced selected candidates will be called for the counseling. The process of counseling will be conducted in New Delhi. Counselling will be conducted in two rounds.