All India Entrance Examination for Design is organized by ARCH Academy of Design. This examination is conducted every academic year to invite applications in both UG as well as PG level programmes. This examination is conducted not only in Online mode but also Offline mode. This exam aims at testing the creativity of the students along with logical and problem solving skills.
Exam Name: All India Entrance Examination for Design
Commonly Called as: AIEED
Exam Type: National Level
Exam Category: UG & UG
AIEED will offer 159 seats for UG level programs in different branches that are Fashion design, Jewelllery Design, Graphic Design, Craft Product Design, Design Management and Bachelor in Visual Arts. While the exam for PG level program is conducted to fill the Design, Jewellery Design, Lifestyle Accessory Design, Design Communication, Strategic Design Management and Strategic Management and Leadership.
Eligibility Criteria for AIEED 2018
The candidates who wish to apply for AIEED 2018 either for UG or PG level programs is as below:
UG Level Program:
• Candidates who are applying for UG program of 4 years duration are required to pass in their 10+2 examination.
• Candidates who wish to complete their 4 year UG program from ARCH organization have an opportunity to culminate their studies with a ‘Top Up’ degree of 1 year from any of the Pearson Edexcel listed Universities around the world.
• If the candidates are having the valid NATA score then they have the opportunity to directly attend the interview to get admission in UG program.
• Candidates who completed 10+1 in academic year of 2016 to 2018 can directly attend the interview in 2018.
PG Level Program:
• Candidates who have completed their Graduation from any discipline are eligible to apply for PG program.
• Candidates who have completed age of 19 years will be eligible to apply for Strategic Management, Leadership program as well as Design Management program.
• These candidates have a great opportunity for pursuing 6 months of MBA course with a ‘Top Up’ from any of the Pearson Edexcel listed Universities.
• Candidates who pursued MBA can also apply for Strategic Design Management or Strategic Management and Leadership but need to have scored in CAT or MAT along with AIEED exam and interview.
Application Process in AIEED 2018
The process of applying for this examination in Online, Offline as well as for Foreign Nationals or NRI Category differs and is as below:
• Candidates who wish to apply for this examination in offline mode are required to obtain the application forms from the specified bank branches or can even send the required amount by post.
• Once the application form is obtained candidates are required to fill the form in either black or blue ink only.
• After the process of filling application is completed candidates need to verify it once again and send it to the given address.
• Applicants who wish to apply in online mode are required to visit the official website www.aieed.com.
• Then are required to complete the registration process.
• After completing verify and submit the form.
Foreign Nationals and NRI:
• Candidates applying under this category are required to attach the following document along with application form:
• Relevant pages of passport
• Certificate from concerned Embassy regarding the acknowledgement of educational qualifications of candidate.
• Attested copy of proof of status of NRI or Foreign National along with DD of USD 75.
Registration Fees in AIEED 2018
In AIEED 2018, candidates are required to pay an amount of Rs.1,250/- only at the selected branches of SBI. Fee can be paid through DD only.
Age Limit for AIEED 2018
Age limit for candidates applying for UG programs are required to complete 16 years of age. While those candidates who are applying for PG programs are required to complete 19 years of age.
Syllabus for AIEED 2018
The AIEED exam duration will be 3 hours 15 minutes. It contains a total of 45 to 50 questions with marks being 200. The test will be a combination of Creative ability along with General ability. This examination aims at testing a candidates design sensitivity, problem solving, creative skills, logical reasoning along with awareness on Global issues. The question paper will be in both English as well as Hindi languages. Applicants writing in online are required to answer in English only while those in offline can write in any of one language as per wish.
Admit Card of AIEED 2018
AIEED admit card will be available in the official website before 7 days of exam either online or offline examination. The link of AIEED website to download admit card will be sent to the registered mobile number. Candidates who submit the application form in online can obtain them within 3 days of submission of form.
Result of AIEED 2018
Once the examination is completed results will be announced within the 7 working days only. The results of AIEED examination will be sent to email as well as an letter will be sent to the candidate.
Important Dates in AIEED 2018
• Application forms will be available in online as well as offline in the 2nd week of March 2018.
• Last date for submission of application form is in the 1st week of April 2018.
• Online examination will be conducted in the month 2nd week of April 2018 to 2nd week of June 2018.
• Offline examination will be conducted in the last week of May 2018.
• Results of these examinations will be available from 7 days of conduction of exams.
• Interview for online will be conducted 3rd week of May 2016 and offline will be conducted in 3rd week of June 2016.
Counselling Procedure of AIEED 2018
In the counseling procedure of AIEED 2018 candidates are based on the following criteria:
• Marks secured in the qualifying examination.
• Written exam results of AIEED
• Performance in personal interview.
ARCH Educational Society,
Jaipur at Plot No 9, Govind Marg,
Malviya Nagar Institutional Area,
Malviya Nagar, Jaipur – 302 017.