AIEEA UG 2019
AIEEA UG examination is conducted every academic year by Indian Council of Agricultural Research in association with Agricultural Universities. ICAR organizes AIEEA UG, in order to provide Bachelor Degree Programs in agriculture and it associate subjects, excluding Veterinary Sciences at all Agricultural Universities only on 15% of the total university seats every academic year. ICAR will not entertain any candidate to directly admit without writing the admission test or counseling.
Exam Name: All India Entrance Examination Admission Under Graduate
Commonly Called as: AIEEA UG
Exam Type: National Level
Exam Category: Under Graduate
About ICAR AIEEA UG
AIEEA UG is conducted in major subjects such as Agriculture or Biology, Mathematics along with stream wise course which is available for admission and subjects that are to be attempted in the examination. Number of seats in AIEEA UG will be based tentatively on University, Subject wise allocated seats for the admission.
Eligibility for AIEEA UG 2019
Candidates who apply for this examination are required to meet the following eligibility criteria:
• It is essential that all candidates who apply for this examination are required to pass 10+2 from CBSE or SSC.
• Candidates are required to have the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and the other subject being one among that is Biology, Mathematics, Agriculture or Home Science in their qualifying examination.
• Candidates in the states of Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand and Uttar Pradesh even if they did not study Physics or Chemistry in their qualifying examination but Agriculture is the subject, then they will be eligible o write this examination.
• Candidates belonging to OBC, General, UPSC categories are required to score 50% while 40% for SC, ST and PD in their qualifying examination.
Application Process in AIEEA UG 2019
Applicants are provided with two modes that is Online as well as Offline. Following are the process in both the modes to apply for this examination:
• If candidates are applying for this examination through offline mode then they are required to buy the application form at the given centers.
• Then first check the booklet number or application number and write them down on both the admit cards.
• Then the candidates are required to fill the form with all necessary information and choose the centers of examination accordingly.
• It is essential that candidates are required to apply for this examination either in Stream A or Stream B but there will be no other option than this.
• Before submitting the form candidates are required to submit admit card which is fixed with the postal stamp of an appropriate amount.
• Application forms should be submitted either through registered post and speed post to the mentioned address.
• Candidates who wish to apply in online examination are required to visit the official website www.icarexam.net.
• Prospectus of this application form will be available in online and can download it from the website.
• Candidates are required to fill the form with all mandatory information and need to choose one mode of payment that is through Bank Challan or Credit, Debit card or else through NEFT.
• Candidates are required to upload their scanned photo along with signature in the given place.
• Once it is completed candidates are required to take the printout and send the form to the given address.
Registration Fees for AIEEA UG 2019
Candidates can choose one of the three modes to pay the application fee for ICAR AIEEA UG 2019 that are:
• Paying the fee through Bank Challan: Once candidates complete the application form, need to take the printout of the Bank Challan of 3 copies. Candidates are required to pay the fee in Syndicate Bank branch only.
• Paying the fee through Credit or Debit card: Candidates can also make the option of paying fee online through Credit or Debit card using the payment gateway of Canara Bank.
• Paying the fee through NEFT: Candidates can also use the option of paying the fee through NEFT. By choosing this option candidates are required to take the printout of the NEFT Challan form and need to send NEFT remittance through any of the bank branches.
Age Limit for AIEEA UG 2019
Candidates who apply for this examination should be above 17 years and 23 years or below as on 31st of August 2016. There will be age relaxation of 5 years in SC or ST or PD categories only.
Syllabus for AIEEA UG 2019
In ICAR AIEEA UG syllabus will be from the main subjects that are Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics and Agriculture.
Admit Card of AIEEA UG 2019
Along with the application form candidates will be provided two admit cards, where one as to be retained with the candidates and the other as to be sent along with application form. Candidates are required to fill al the required information on the admit cards except the roll number and venue of the examination. These two will be available on the website before the examination.
Results of AIEEA UG 2019
The results of this examination will be displayed on the official website. The correction of OMR sheets will be computerized by scanning them and the answer which is marked correctly only will be given marks. Results will be based on the reservation categories and will be announced accordingly. Generally the results will be announced in the last week of May 2019.
Important Dates in AIEEA UG 2019
• Application forms will be available in Online from 1st week of January 2019.
• Last date for receiving the application form is in the last week of February 2019.
• Last date for receiving the application form from the remote places is in the last week of February 2019.
• Admit cards will be available in online in the last week of March 2019.
• Examination will be held in the second week of April 2019.
• Results will be available in the 3 rd week of May 2019.
Counseling Procedure of AIEEA UG 2019
Online counseling for ICAR AIEEA UG 2019 dates and schedules will be notified in the official website. Candidates who have scored more than 50% in the examination will only be called for the counseling. The score percentage should be 50% for General and UPS categories, while 40% for SC or ST or PD categories. The percentage for OBC category will be as per the guidelines of Supreme Court.
Examination Cell of the Indian Council of Agricultural Research,
Krishi Anusandhan Bhavan IT,
Pusa, New Delhi – 110 012.