AIEEA PG 2019
All India Entrance Examination for Post Graduate will be conducted every academic year by ICAR. This examination will be conducted in 34 centers across India. This examination enables the participation of students and allows pursuing their studies in different Agricultural Universities across India.
Exam Name: All India Entrance Examination for Post Graduate
Commonly Called as: AIEEA PG
Exam Type: National Level
Exam Category: Post Graduation
About ICAR AIEEA PG 2019
AIEEA PG examination is conducted in 95 subjects but which are divided into major 20 subjects. Candidates are required to select only one subject from these 20 subjects to attend the examination based upon their graduation.
Eligibility for AIEEA PG 2019
To get eligible for ICAR AIEEA PG candidates are required to follow the below mentioned criteria:
• It is essential that candidates are required to either pursuing their final year of graduation else have completed their graduation from BVSC and AH.
• If the candidates have passed Veterinary graduation but without valid registration under the IVC act of 1984 they will not be allowed to participate in counseling process and will not be given admission.
• Candidates are required to pass their graduation with point scale of 6.60 out of 10, 3.25 out of 5 and 2.64 out of 4 for General, OBC and UPS categories.
• If the candidate are from SC/ ST or PD then their point scale should be 5.60 out of 10, 2.75 out of 5 and 2.20 out of 4.
Application Process in AIEEA PG 2019
Candidates can apply for ICAR AIEEA PG either in Offline or Online mode:
• Candidates will get the application forms at the specified centers.
• Candidates are required to select the group and fill all the details such as application number, fee, challan number, acknowledgement card and also should paste the recent photograph of the candidate.
• Candidates are required to fill all the required fields and verify once again.
• Candidates are not required to submit any documents but it should be the responsibility of the applicant to take care that they submit only true information.
• Then the filled in application form is to be sent through Registered post or Speed post to the mentioned address.
• Candidates who wish to apply through the online mode are required to download from the official website.
• Candidates are required to register in the website by using the login credentials.
• Once the registration is completed next they need to login with the given credentials.
• Candidates are then required to make the option of payment through Bank Challan of Syndicate Bank or Credit or Debit Card using Payment Gateway of Canara Bank else through NEFT.
• Once after verification, candidates are required to submit the application form.
Registration Fees for AIEEA PG 2019
Candidates who belong to General or OBC or UPS categories are required to pay an amount of Rs.600/-. While those who belong ation to SC, ST or PD categories are required to pay an amount of Rs.300/-. Candidates applying through online can make online payment or through cash payment either at sales counters of Agricultural Universities or selected branches of Syndicate Banks. If paying the fee through DD then the payment should be in favor of “ICAR Unit Education Division, ICAR, New Delhi” payable at New Delhi.
Age Limit for AIEEA PG 2019
Applicants of AIEEA PG are required to above 19 years of age as on 31st of August 2019. That means the candidates are required to not have born after 1st of September 1997.
Syllabus for ICAR AIEEA PG 2019
In this examination there will be total of 150 multiple choice questions and 10 cross matching questions. Each correct answer of multiple choices will carry 4 marks while cross matching 1 mark. If the answer is wrong then 1 mark will be deducted from the total for multiple choice and 0.2 marks for cross matching. In AIEEA PG examination syllabus is taken from the major 19 subjects that are
1. Plant Biotechnology
2. Plant Sciences
3. Physical Science
4. Entomology and Nematology
6. Social Sciences
7. Statistical Sciences
9. Forestry or Agro forestry and Silviculture
10. Agricultural Engineering and Technology
11. Water Science and Technology
12. Home Science
13. Animal Biotechnology
14. Veterinary Science
15. Animal Sciences
16. Fisheries Sciences
17. Dairy Science
18. Dairy Technology
19. Food Science Technology
Admit Card of AIEEA PG 2019
In AIEEA PG, two admit cards are provided along with the application form. Candidates are required to retain one with them and the other they need to fill with the necessary information, except roll number and venue of examination and have to submit along with application form. On the mentioned date the roll numbers along with the examination venue will be available in the official website. Candidates are required with application serial number or information bulletin booklet number, by entering their date of birth and obtain the roll number and center of examination. Then enter this information in the hall ticket retained by candidates.
Result of AIEEA PG 2019
ICAR AIEEA PG 2019 results will be generally announced in the 3rd week of May and are available in the official website. While the hard copy of the results can be obtained at the Examination Cell of the Indian Council of Agricultural Research. The results for this examination are taken by considering the overall merit of the candidates and then they will be qualified for the examination.
Important Dates in AIEEA PG 2019
Following are the important dates in the examination of AIEEA PG 2019
• Online application forms will be available from 2nd week of January 2019.
• Last date for submission of application forms is last week of February 2019.
• Admit cards will be available after the last week of March 2019.
• Examination will be scheduled in the 2nd week of April 2019.
• Results will be declared after the 3rd week of May 2019.
Counseling Procedure of ICAR AIEEA PG 2019
Counseling of AIEEA PG will be either in Online or else Offline, which will be displayed on the official website for which candidates are required to visit website regularly. Once the candidate is allotted a subject and a college after the acceptance of the applicant, no change will be entertained further in the future. Candidates are required to pay the fee also submit the original certificates as required, if not they will not be allowed for the admission.
Examination Cell of the Indian Council of Agricultural Research,
Krishi Anusandhan Bhavan IT,
Pusa, New Delhi – 110 012.