Bar Council of India conducts All India Bar Examination in order to select eligible candidates for Advocate jobs. This examination is conducted every academic year. The aim behind conducting this examination is to identify the potential of individual according to the law in India. this examination makes the candidate logical abilities and basics of Law.
Exam Name: All India Bar Examination
Commonly called as: AIBE
Exam Type: National Entrance Exam
Exam Category: Post Graduation Level
Bar Council of India certifies the selected candidates in this examination with “Certificate of Practice”. It will eventually evaluate the basic skills of individual. We would like to inform you that this examination is conducted in 9 regional Indian languages.
Eligibility Criteria for AIBE 2019
To get eligible for writing this examination candidates are required to follow below mentioned points:
• This examination as to be mandatorily written by all law students who complete their graduation in academic year 2016 to 2019.
• It is important for the candidates to enroll themselves as Advocate under section 24.
• Applicants are required to produce proof applying along with application form of AIBE.
Application Process in AIBE 2019:
Candidates who apply for AIBE IX are required to apply only through one available mode that is Online mode. The process of applying in online is as follows:
• Candidates are first required to register by creating account in AIBE website.
• Once the registration is completed candidates are required to login and fill the required details.
• After verifying thoroughly candidates are required to submit the application.
• Candidates are required to pay fee through challan, by paying the fees in the SBI branches.
• There is no need to send any of the documents while sending the print of completed application form.
Registration Fees for AIBE 2019
The registration fees for the candidates applying first time or re applying will be the same. The exam fee of AIBE will be Rs.2,500/- excluding bank charges of Rs.60/-.
Age Limit for AIBE 2019
There is no age limit particularly but candidates are required to complete either 3 year or 5 year Law program.
Syllabus for AIBE 2019
The questions in this examination are collected from 20 subjects which are divided in to two parts. 1st part will consists total 7 questions of which 3 are from Category ‘A’, while remaining 4 will be from Category ‘B’. In 2nd part there will be 23 questions which will be only from Category ‘B’. To conduct this examination all the subjects are picked from 3 year as well as 5 year LLB programs conducted by institutions across India.
Admit Card of AIBE 2019
All the applicants of AIBE IX are required to download the admit cards from the official website. But they will not be posted to applicants address.
Result of AIBE 2019
Candidates are required to mark down in the OMR sheet instead of writing them in news paper. There will not be any marks published for this examination. But this examination is conducted in order to judge and qualify them for the practice.
Important Dates in AIBE 2019
We would like to inform that following are the important dates of AIBE IX 2019:
• Online application forms are available from 2nd week of December 2016.
• Offline application forms will be available from 2nd week of January 2016.
• Payment of fee starts from 2nd week of December 2016 only.
• Last date for online as well as offline registration is the 2nd week of February 2019.
• AIBE admit cards will be available to download from last week of February 2019.
• Examination is conducted in the 2nd week of March 2019.
All India Bar Examination
Bar Council of India
21 Rouse Avenue Institutional Area
ITO, Near Bal Bhawan New Delhi – 110002.