AGRICET is an entrance exam for admission into the Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University. Through AGRICET exam candidates will be take admission in various B.Sc. (Ag.) degree courses. The exam is conducted by the Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University (ANGRAU).
Exam Name: Agricultural Common Entrance Test
Commonly Called as: AGRICET
Exam Type: B.SC in Agriculture Entrance Exam
Exam Category: University Level
AGRICET is an entrance exam for admission into the B.Sc degree course in the Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University. The Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University (ANGRAU) which is one of the most famous university of Andhra Pradesh state and it also known as Agricultural University. Lots of candidates want to take admission in this University and to get admission at first they need to apply for the exam. Candidates who are interested can download the Application form from the official website of the Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University
Eligibility Criteria for AGRICET 2017
To get eligible in AGRICET entrance examination and study in Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University (ANGRAU) candidate are required to meet the following eligibility criteria:
• All those applicants who have passed out Agriculture / Seed Technology Diploma Courses under ANGRAU & PJTSAU are eligible for the test.
• Those candidates also can apply who will complete their course in the session 2017-17.
Application Process in AGRICET 2017
Candidates who are interested to give AGRICET needs to fill the application form and pay the registration fees. Candidate need to follow the mentioned below steps:-
• Open the official website of the university at www.angrau.ac.in
• Go the link of AGRICET-2017 ADMISSION NOTIFICATION 2017-17
• The Application form will be in a PDF file.
• Download the Application Form
• Now fill up your application form and read the instruction
• After filling the application form must pay your application fee through DD.
• Then attach with it all the documents and put it in 2 self addressed envelopes affixed with Rs.5/- postal stamp and along with it put DD.
• Then send it to the “The Convenor”.
Registration Fees of AGRICET 2017
• For General and OBC category candidates Rs.300-
• For SC/ST candidates 150/-
Age Limit for AGRICET 2017
• For all the General category candidates’ age should be between 17 years to 22 years as on 31st December 2017.
• For S.C, S.T candidates’ age should not more that 25 years and for PH candidates age must not crossed 27 years.
Exam Pattern for AGRICET 2017
AGRICET will be conducted in the month of July 2017. The syllabus and exam pattern are mentioned below:
• There are multiple choice questions
• Syllabus will be same as that of the respective Diploma Course.
• Exam will start at 10:30 A.M. – 12 Noon.
• Medium of instruction will be Telugu.
Hall Ticket for AGRICET 2017
The AGRICET hall ticket of the candidate will be available on the official site of Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University. After the announcement of admit card the candidate able to download the card by filling up the application number. Candidate can download and take the print out of their hall tickets. The hall ticket will be available a week prior to the examination date.
Results of AGRICET 2017
The merit list of the candidates will be displayed in the University website and the eligible candidates shall be informed about the counseling date by post or through the University website. For the preparation of merit list, in case of more than one student securing the same combined score obtained, the tie shall be resolved to decide the relative ranking by successively considering the following:
• The total marks secured in AGRICET-2017
• The percentage of aggregate marks secured in the qualifying examination.
• SSC Overall Grade Point.
• If the tie still persists the date of birth of the concerned candidates, the older being given preference over the younger.
• The counseling for admissions will be held at auditorium, RARS, LAM Guntur
Important Dates of AGRICET 2017
The below mentioned are important dates for AGRICET 2017:
• The last date to fill the application form will be by June 2017
• Admit card will be provided a week prior to the examination
• Entrance examination will be conducted by July 2017
• Results will be declared by August 2017
• Counselling process will start by August – September 2017
Counselling Process of AGRICET 2017
Shortlisted candidates will have to login in to the official site and check their counselling dates. Selected candidates have to carry their original mark-sheets and certificates at the time of counselling and if they fail to carry their original certificates and mark-sheets their admission will be cancelled. Downloaded mark-sheets and certificates are not allowed. The counselling process would start tentatively by August – September 2017.
Regional Agriculture Research Station
Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh – 517 501.
Web site: www.angrau.ac.in.