AFMC BSc Nursing Admission 2018
The Premier Medical College of Pune invites application for the entrance exam of the Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC) every year. The parents of the selected candidates need to sign a bond before they take admission in the Armed Forces Medical College. It has been able to secure top ranks amongst the Top medical colleges of India.
Exam Type: Armed Forces Medical College Entrance exam
Commonly Known as: AFMC B.Sc Nursing
Exam Category: UG Entrance Exam
Exam Level: National Level
About AFMC BSc Nursing Admission
The under graduate section of the Armed Forces Medical College started its journey on the 4th of August, 1962. In a survey, it was ranked 2nd amongst all the undergraduate medical institutions of India. The candidates who complete their education in Armed Forces Medical College are known as ‘Doctor Soldiers’. The Armed Forces Medical College imparts knowledge in different department, including dental postgraduates, paramedical staff and Nursing cadets.
Eligibility Criteria of AFMC BSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2018
The below mentioned eligibility criteria must be fulfilled in order to appear for the entrance exam:
• The candidates must be a citizen of India
• The candidates who are a subject of Nepal or Bhutan can also apply for the entrance exam
• Foreign Nationals who are of Indian Origin and have shifted to India with the intention of settling down in India permanently can also apply for the exam
• It is imperative that the candidate must be unmarried while applying for the exam and must stay unmarried all throughout the course
• The candidates appearing for the exam must have passed the 10+2 board exam with a minimum of 60%
• They must have the subjects – English, Chemistry, Physics, mathematics and Biology in their 10+2 exam.
Application Process in AFMC BSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2018
The candidates applying for the entrance exam must follow the below mentioned steps to complete the application successfully:
• The candidates need to go online in order to apply for the entrance exam at www.afmc.nic.in.
• They will have to register with the official website first and once you reach the login credentials you can login with the help of that
• Now the candidates will have the access to the application form that they need to fill up with correct details
• Once the details have been updated, the candidates can submit the application form
Application Fee of AFMC BSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2018
The candidates need to pay the application fee through credit card or debit card or through DD. The candidates can also pay the amount in Syndicate Bank, ICICI Bank, SBI Bank or the HDFC bank through e-challan. No other mode of payment will be accepted.
Age Limit for AFMC BSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2018
The candidates must be a minimum of 17 years of age and the maximum age limit for the candidates appearing for the exam is 22 years as of 31st December of the examination year.
Exam Pattern of AFMC BSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2018
AFMC BSc Nursing exam pattern and syllabus are mentioned below:
Admit Card of AFMC BSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2018
The students can download the admit card from the official website of the Armed Forces of Medical College. They will be able to download the e-admit card using the registration number.
Results of AFMC BSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2018
The result will also be declared online and the students who have been selected in the written exam will be notified further about the interview procedure.
Important Dates of AFMC BSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2018
Some of the important dates in AFMC B.Sc Nursing are mentioned below:
• The application form will be made available online in the third week of April 2018
• By the middle of May 2018 the registration process will be closed
• The submission of online application will come to an end soon after the closure of registration
• The exam date will be held tentatively in the month of June 2018
Director and Commandant
Armed Forces Medical College,
Wanowrie, Pune – 411 040.
Tele: 26334209, 26334223