Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination is conducted by Amrita University in every academic year. It aims at providing the students to pursue B.Tech admissions in one of the three campuses of its university, located in Bangalore, Coimbatore and Amritapuri. This entrance examination is conducted in various cities of India.
Exam Name: Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination
Commonly Called as: AEEE
Exam Type: UG Entrance Exam
Exam Category: National Level
AEEE is conducted in 97 centers across India and is estimated that around 37,000 students will participate in this examination in this academic year. In 2019, for the first time this examination is being conducted in Online rather than Offline.
Eligibility Criteria for AEEE 2019
To get eligible in this examination and study in Amrita University candidates are required to meet the following eligibility criteria:
• It is important that all the applicants who wish to apply for this examination need to pass 10+2.
• Applicants need to pass their qualifying examination with at least 60% in order to get eligible to study in this university.
• In case if the applicants pursued Diploma then they are also eligible to write this entrance examination.
• It is essential that Diploma candidates are required to score at least 50% in their qualifying examination.
Application Process in AEEE 2019
Candidates can apply for this examination either through Online mode or Offline mode as per the convenience. Process to apply for both the modes is as following:
• Candidates are required to purchase the application forms from the sale outlets that are available.
• Candidates are required to pay Rs.1,000/- and purchase the form.
• Then start filling the form with all the required details and verify once again.
• Once the necessary information is filled, then next it as to be sent through post to the given address.
• Candidates are required to visit the official page and then complete the registration process.
• Once the registration process is completed then candidates are required to login into website.
• Then fill all the necessary information and verify once again.
• Then choose the online payment using the selected bank and then submit the application form.
Registration Fees for AEEE 2019
The registration fees applicable for this examination is Rs.850/-. It should be paid in through DD in the favor of “Amrita School of Engineering” payable at Coimbatore.
Age Limit for AEEE 2019
Candidates are required to complete an age of 16 years that is they should be born on or after 1st of July 1992.
Syllabus for AEEE 2019
In AEEE, syllabus will be from three main subjects that are Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. There will be a total of 100 multiple choice questions out of which, 40 questions will be from Mathematics, 30 from Physics and 30 fro Chemistry. The time duration of examination is 2 hours 50 minutes. If the answer is correct then it carries 3 marks and for every wrong answer 1 mark will be deducted from the total score.
Admit Card of AEEE 2019
Candidates who have applied for this examination are required to visit the official website www.amrita.edu and download the admit card. Once the candidate visits the official website they will be able to view the admit card link and by clicking on it they need to submit the required information. Once they submit, then they will be able to download the hall ticket of Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination of this academic year.
Results of AEEE 2019
Results of AEEE will be announced generally in the month of May of every academic year. Results of this examination will be available in the official website and applicants are required to enter their hall ticket number to know the results.
Important Dates of AEEE 2019
Following are the important dates in AEEE 2019 examination:
• Online and Offline application forms for this examination will start from November 2016.
• Last date to receive Online as well as Offline application forms will be in the 1st week of April 2019.
• Online examination will be scheduled in the 2nd week of April 2019.
• Offline examination will be scheduled in the 3rd week of April 2019.
• Results will be announced in the 2nd week of May 2019.
• Counseling process will be started from last week of May 2019.
Counseling Process in AEEE 2019
Process of counseling fore the AEEE will be conducted either in the last week of May or else in the 1st week of June 2019. Counseling will be held only for the students who have passed in the AEEE 2019. Candidates are required to pay a fee of R.5,000/- at the time of counseling.
Amrita University Website: www.amrita.edu